First of all I know about minerware on some servers but my concept is slightly different and it's not quite exactly like wariorware, that's just the best way to describe it. Also there are probably maps similar to this
but probably not on this scale with as much replayability.
What my map would be is 100 small rooms/areas(well 100 is the goal at least) of mini games that have 30 seconds or less timers. They would be actual mini game challenges instead of just needing to do something really fast(like going to sleep/breaking a block/ etc). Also these would be co-op games where you either work together or have to have at least one person complete it to win. The players will get a diamond(either placed in the challenge, or given to a random player by command block for completing the challenge), and then be teleported to the next game. The point would be to try to get a perfect/high score.
There would be 4 game modes; 15 games, 25 games, 50 games, and all 100 games. I would build it so no games can be repeated. What you would do is send me your maps and I will try to build
them into the big map. If this works out well, we can try to make a competitive map the same way.
If you are interested just say so in the thread and how you plan to help or whatever, not much other information is needed in this thread.
Here are the guidelines:
1. Like I said the maps need to have 30 seconds or less with command blocks to do 2 simple things; explain the instructions in chat at the beginning of the map, and to give players a single diamond at the end if it is necessary. I will take care of teleporting the players into and out of the map.
2. No team building really is needed in this, if you want to host a server to get my/others help/testing it might help but not necessary.
3. In order to have your name on the map/credits I need to accept at least 3 of your games, but definitely appreciate it if you just want to suggest ideas in this thread. I don't care about your age/experience or anything as long as your maps are good.
4. Putting themes/designs on your map that have to do with the challenge is a big plus.
5. Try to keep it in a compact area.
6. The goal of the map is 100 rooms so unoriginal ideas like parkour or pvp are not a problem because there are so many rooms, but I will probably only put one of the best of each in the map unless there are huge differences between them.
7. Send me the map in pm, or you can pm me before making anything for any questions.
100 games might be somewhat ambitious but I have a few done and have ideas for more, so if I can get 7-10 people to make 10-15 maps each it will be done. Also seeing as how it shouldn’t take more than about 20-30 minutes to make a 30 seconds map, it doesn’t seem like an unreachable goal. If not I will still just use what I have.