so after reviewing the world saves i noticed that none of the nether portals were on. and also you are missing one of the tutorial worlds. its the tutorial world that had the large custom village by the spawn, the building were completely different from the village in the first tutorial world. the "castle" for this world was nestled in the side of a mountain. also on tutorial world 3 you are missing the glass box that was submerged in a lake close to the castle and log cabin, also i didnt find the underground ruins on that map either. hope fully you will see this and fix those things and add the missing map
I edited the TU14 one and I added more stuff like mobs, item frames, and filled all the chests with the original items from the xbox360 edition. CHECK IT OUT!!!
Thanks for the effort. Still quite a bit missing, though, so I did some more tweaks to it:
- Item frames with anvil and water bottles at the tutorial houses.
- Wolfs and ocelots for the tutorial which won't despawn.
- All underground chests items copied from TU13, since it has the same underground and intact items.
- Black smith chest's items.
- Villages are populated with villagers
- The broken house at -151, 89 is fixed, as it appears on my PS3 version.
- I changed the seed to something which sets the world in the middle of the ocean to prevent ugly cut off coasts. It's not that easy to find a suitable one with all those tiny island since 1.7.
- Snowy regions' biomes changed so it actually snows there.
- Reset all world timers, so you really start as new.
- Although with partially depleted health and hunger, as he appears on my PS3 version.
- A centered blank map with correct scale in inventory.
- Removed the misplaced bed, the crafting table at the start area and the lava at the map's edge
- And I put some lapis lazuli in the chest for the enchantment tutorial, so it is usable with 1.8+
One annoyance is still there: The edges were already populated with neighbor chunks it seems. Fortunately it only affected the underground, so it really is a very minor thing. It is mainly obvious with a few granite, andesite and diorite veins at the edges, which certainly weren't there in the original map.
Feel free to re-upload it anywhere and share it. I consider it as a preservation effort and claim no rights to it.
I still missed some, it seems. Hopefully I got them all now.
- Desert temple loot was missing in Nelson_TheAwsome's version even though it was there in DEFCON_SHARK:'s version for some reason. They are copied over now.
- Jungle temple loot and arrows were missing.
- Some chests with the music discs were still empty.
- There is no chest in the mountain hut on the PS3, so I don't know if the enchantment is correct. I compared the placements with this video, so at least the items should be correct:
- Fixed nether portal, so it stays activated.
The house in the city with the brewstand has an empty chest on my PS3 version as well, so that one is correct.
The map requires 1.8+. If loaded in 1.7.10, all item frames will pop off the walls and their items are lost and the inventory and the content of many chests will be gone too. Maybe that is what happened with TU14 and TU19 before they were uploaded. On the other hand, that would not explain the presence of granite, andesite and diorite veins at the edges.
I should be done with it this time.
Some more fixes:
- Wrong block at the desert temple removed.
- Fixed missplaced mushroom blocks at the mushroom island.
- Starting position corrected.
- Missing tree at the swamp fixed.
- Removed the chest in the small jungle building's underground area, which I accidentally copied from TU13, eventhough it is not supposed to be there in TU14.
- Eye of ender will point to the actual stronghold now.
- Disabled ocean monuments where they don't belong. They will still be there in newly generated chunks.
- Added Thumbnail. (will be used in v1.9+)
- Added a readme text file.
- If you prefer a barrier and no outside world, just replace the level.dat with level_flat.dat.
- The jungle temple loot seems random, at least on my PS3. Hence it is normal, if the loot is not what you may remember. Might be the case for the desert temple too. Black smith's loot and dungeons appear to be always the same.
Maybe I should bump this, as my initial upload already was some days ago, so here it is, yet another fix:
- Copied unpopulated underground edges from TU13, thus no more foreign veins, lakes etc. which aren't there in the original map. They will only appear as such, if you play the flat version, of course. Otherwise, they will repopulated again.
will you be adding tu5 map? and also on the tu7 map i was unable to find the glass enclosure in the lake and the underground ruins east of the castle. (opposite side from destert temple) and also would love to see the newest one tu31 added as well.