Version 2.1 is now out, I wanted to release this much later, but I ran into a critical issue in the 3DS Remake add-on, so here it is:
* Added credits in-game.
* Elemental meter is now displayed in xp bar progress, rather than level.
* Added a couple more sounds (door unlocking, door burning, haunted object flying/hitting, haunted plate shaking, elemental ghost hurt, button pressing, moving wall/boo hatch triggering, portrait ghost/poster catching, chest shaking)
* Rewrote music to be less hardcoded to rooms.
* Ghost-vacuuming players now face the average of all latched-on ghost positions.
* Ghosts now count error time each as well as players; if a ghost has not been pulled for half a second, increases error count by 1 on all latched-on players.
* Added the unused dialog string for getting a non-0-11 ghost count in the training room (could be achieved with add-ons changing the ghost spawning).
* Fixed ghosts that blockade doors don't do so.
* Fixed walking through door doesn't trigger other door entity's animation.
* Fixed fake door animation stops midway.
* Fixed players not properly centered in front of door in animations.
* Poison mushrooms dropped by portrait ghosts now face the same direction as the portrait ghost.
* Fixed pulling ghosts in training room wasn't very effective.
* Fixed players that are reeling in ghosts can no longer be hit by attacks, knockback or poison mushrooms, allowing them to reel the ghost in properly.
* Fixed ghost vacuuming players didn't get pushed away from wall if the block at feet was air but block at head wasn't.
* Fixed function call when searching for player collected money.
* Fixed Luigi model incorrectly triggered low health positioning during other animations.
* Fixed Luigi model didn't play pulled animation properly, resetting it every tick.
* Fixed getting pulled had no limit to the score, causing overflowing for the animation.
* Fixed E. Gadd jumping animation doesn't move E. Gadd up and down.
* Fixed washroom Toad dialog doesn't trigger.
* Ghosts in hurt animation now try to go to 2 blocks above the first latching-on player's head (if flipped gravity, below them); this should resolve some of the weirdness when catching Orville or Sue Pea.
* Fixed ghosts move forward when fleeing, as long as there's a vacuuming player in 6 blocks, rather than a player vacuuming *this ghost* in 6 blocks.
* Fixed flying fish, Orville and haunted music sheets flee way too fast, making them incredibly hard to capture.
* Fixed ghost catching music doesn't stop when getting bashed or knockedback.
* Fixed reeling in ghosts tagged the ghost as reeling in itself.
* Fixed non-poltergust items can be used while reeling in ghosts.
* Using poltergust while vacuuming a ghost no longer toggles between vacuuming and expelling.
* Looking up or down when vacuuming a ghost can no longer move you into the air or ground.
* Jumping while inside non-full non-slab blocks no longer puts the player above the block.
* Fixed normal mansion sitting room softlock.
* Fixed outdated ghost pull damage method, on the other hand made the training ghost pulling effective again.
* Overheat meter is now displayed in xp bar progress, rather than level.
* Renamed dark_room music to room, to be consistent with main map.
* Fixed Koopa amiibo (from extensive training) effect still applied if that add-on got turned off.
* Fixed speedrun training room program though no score was better than any score.
* Changed speedrun wave 19 and 20 slightly, to compensate for the now-forced facing direction; this does make both waves easier.
* This add-on now wants insurance it loads later than the beta mansion (not necessarily directly after).
v2.1.1 as of 28th of July:
Fixed typo in credits function caused function to not load, which results in different issues due to credits never appearing/finishing.
Apologies that it took this long to find this issue.
Version 2.2 is out now, fixing a bunch of bugs, including 2 softlocks, a new setting for the 3DS Remake add-on and a new training room program for the Extensive Training add-on:
* Changed doors, now animate both sides from the beginning if both sides are loaded in, not the destination side only when the player warps to it
* Fixed doors could be opened as the player got a GBH call, breaking the door.
* Fixed area 1 key dialog nod not animated, goes back to GBH.
* Fixed warping to lab improperly warps other players (go back to their old X and Z coordinate).
* Fixed E. Gadd doesn't jump in jump animation.
* Fixed grabbing ghosts', ghost guys', mr bones-es' and garbage can ghosts' element hurt sound spams every tick.
* Fixed dying players still have/keep the vacuuming_ghost tag.
* Fixed button press shiver locks player in place.
* Fixed Shivers heartbeat spams when vanishing if vacuumed the first tick he becomes vulnerable.
* Fixed Mario painting dialog doesn't set player's old X and Z position, causing slight flickering.
* Fixed collecting a key opens the map for dying/dead players.
* Fixed collecting a key with the option to opens the map turned on and vacuuming as the map opens locks the player in the map area.
* Fixed collecting a key with the option to opens the map turned on triggers the focus if the map was not opened for any reason (IE player was dying/dead, or had no GBH).
* Fixed yelling arm and head animations cancel when walking.
* Fixed low health walk doesn't position arm correctly.
* Fixed players fight over who gets to be where, rather than just stepping to the side.
* Fixed changing name results in loss of scores, breaking parts of the map; this really should be Mojang's issue to fix, but I worked around it now; rejoin again and scores get re-added.
* Fixed players can be grabbed by grabbing ghost, while not getting the grabbed knockback.
* Fixed leaving while in training room now puts you in the underground upon rejoining; for 3DS remake, if the training wasn't done yet, you get put back in from the start.
* Fixed low health idle animation doesn't crouch if health is over 30.
* Fixed loading a mansion exterior while another mansion exterior is loaded with doors in the same position mansion doors.
* Fixed gallery doors make the door close sound at 2 different times.
* Fixed going through mansion doors cuts off player's "open door" sound only for them, due to being teleported out of range
* Fixed opening door that was just unlocked from the other side breaks the other side's door; unlock animation now stops
* Added option "(Global) 3DS Remake gallery" to the 3DS Remake add-on.
* Fixed Gooigi spams grab sound for mario items, keys, element medals and gameboy horror part.
* Fixed Gooigi spawn animation freezes players in same block space.
* Fixed Gooigi spawns in door space; doesn't wait until target he moves to is out of door animation.
* Fixed Gooigi can't scan cheese.
* Fixed Gooigi can't have any idle animations, nor waving.
* Fixed Gooigi has no idle animations.
* Fixed not properly installing beta mansion didn't print error and move player into the wall if appempting to enter the original mansion.
* Added "Player VS player" training room program.
Fix version 1 got released:
* Fixed gallery intro non-functional
* Fixed training room program warps to GCN gallery, rather than 3DS
* Fixed E. Gadd doesn't look at the player in the 3DS Remake gallery
Fix version 2 got released:
* Fixed Biff Atlas breaks when leaving and re-entering the room
* Fixed Luigi/Gooigi model leaks a temporary value, breaking the non-interact search of the twins room boxes