After completing the Evil Tri-Quest, the God of the land captured and imprisoned you in the Fortress of Doom.
Now you will need to escape for your survival. No mortal man could accomplish this. Good Luck!
Rules and Recommendations:
* Note that this map was mostly created with Minecraft version 1.7.10
- Use rest areas as save points and take the resources needed (not all in case of death).
- Make sure to fill your ressources at optimal (check your torch inventory and armor status).
- Put a torch beside a monster spawner and then destroy it with a pickaxe (always carry one).
- Kill monster spawners first and then resolve the puzzle.
* Specifically for Blazes. Be sure to carry a fire protection against them.
- Read all signs, observe a lot; all possibilities. Use an eliminating process to find your way out.
- Carry a water bucket at all time. Use it in case of burning.
- You can walk from diagonal block to another one.
- Don’t be close to a wall when jumping to another block.
- Be comfortable to alternate between normal jumping and double-tap jumping.
- Never underestimate a jump, a block, a ledge, a parkour (some trap may be hidden).
- When moving on dangerous ledges, be sure to protect yourself against a wall to avoid from falling from projectiles.
- Always carry a meal to eat to have a regeneration process at all time.
- Carry healing, regeneration and fire protection potions with you.
- Be aware of your armor health.
- Be sure to set “drop items” and “particles” ON. Enable weather. Clouds can be OFF.
- You can’t destroy any blocks (ex: ice block) or if it’s mentioned. Except mob spawners.
- Always be careful; watch everything.
* Watch your head and watch where you stand (jump on the spot before attempting a jump).
- Backup your save progress oftenly in case of dramatic disaster (loosing too much resources).
- Light up some dark areas (if it’s not forbidden; would be mentioned).
- Remember the places you’ve been. You can draw a map or a diagram (ex: labyrinth).
- Remember some switch state (if a lever was ON or OFF).
- Sometimes, run as far as you can to avoid much enemies.
- Better have quick reactions and reflexes!
- It is not allowed to use a water bucket to climb up a wall (just for the burning case).
- Without appropriate armor, you are just dead!
- You can place a torch as a marker.
- Visit all area of a room before leaving it to another one.
- Sometimes, try a switch twice.
- Use momentum for long jumps.
- Collect emeralds as side quest.
- Be brave and good luck!