You wake up in your bed inside your fortress. There is a note saying that the priest want to meet you. First, explore the Central Zone and its surroundings and then, progressively, explore the rest of the land and find your way throught the quest.
TNTQc World is a vast labyrinth with landmarks and secrets all around. The more you explore, the better understanding of the story you get.
Start with the Central Zone and go further around. You will see giant statues looking like Samourais; they are the Bedrock Colossus Guardians. They are the world's boundaries.
TNTQc World is my own medley of Mythology, fantastic art and video game icons. My own vision of a quest in a Minecraft's World. You might die a lot or lost yourself; you will have to defend yourself and search a way to escape. Make sure to backup the save file in caution. TNTQc World is a hard adventure in a vast land; experts only!
* Note that this map was mostly created with Minecraft version 1.2.5
- Can't destroy any block (except for Monster Spawners)
- Not allowed to place any block
- Can craft a bed to sleep or any utilities using blocks provided.
- Can play on any difficulty level (peaceful will remove all hostile mobs, but the parcourt challenge will remain).
- Can use Rest Areas (checkpoints with beds and ressources) that are provided throughout the map.
- Allowed to kill any mobs (passive or hostile).
- Allowed to farm and hunt.
- If needed, can build a temporary shelter with provided ressources.
- Bedrock Colossus Guardians are the map's limits.
- Set "Particles" on.
- Some automated mechanisms won't work right away. You may need to wait up to 60 seconds and the system will activate by itself.
- Can craft a chest to protect your goods, but again, Rest Areas are useful.
- (tip) If you miss some jump, you may be stuck in a dead-end. If you cannot die, reset would be the only solution (or starving).
- (tip) Inside parcourts, always be aware of what is above your head before attempting any jump.
Rest Areas are highly suggested and you have to manage your items wisely.
*** BACKUP YOUR WORLD*** Always do in case; to prevent bad experiences.
* If you follow the rules, you will have the ultimate experience.
Quest Info - Directions
- Main Quest
(you will discover it while playing it)
- Side Quest List
1. Shooting Range & Parcourt Run (Pearl River Village)
2. Secret Cave Houses (discover all 16)
3. Emeralds Collection (find the most you can)
(I suggest to count the emeralds you collect by using the 5-stick counting system, because there is a lot of emeralds to find (hundreds))
The total number of crystals to find is told in the first scroll of destiny (see next)
4. Unlock the 3 scrolls of destiny (A,B,C)
(I had 3 files (.rar) that are password protected. Find the passwords inside TNTQc World to open those files and find their secrets!)
5. Find Reserve in Fort TNTQc
6. Collect 12 hidden Ender Pearls
7. Survive Seth Caves
8. Find the mystery of the Gargoyle's Cave
9. Find Jabba's Treasure
10. Find the Glowing Sapphire
11. Find the Sacred Ruby
12. Find the Sacred Ivory Tusk
13. Fix Dam 2 and meet Poseidon
14. Resolve Escher's House
15. Survive the Catacombs and find the lost Diamond
16. Discover the heart of the Titan