The basement... wonderful. But you're all alone in its dark depths. Escape the basement in the hopes of arriving back to your home...
Inspired by the maps The Basement and Basement II: The Manor!
Map Features: Dark Rooms, 2P (Multiplayer) Compatible, Custom Items, Auto Resources!
You can download the map here: English Dropbox
V1.2 (IN DEVELOPMENT):
- Added 40+ rooms to The CORE
- More storyline added - goes deeper
- More food and loot chests added
- Removed loud door opening sounds (they are the natural door sound)
- Changed GUI colors (the waiting button is now dark gray instead of red)
- More puzzles/more complexity
- More gore added1 (not too much, but a little, not enough to scare anyone2)
- Added more rooms
- Fixed shortage of keys (now requires a minimum of 10 to win)
- Removed Blindness II on initial effect application
- Removed abrupt ending (now requires the player to get 6 keys to get a lever to open the end)
- Added more storyline
- Set and locked map difficulty to Hard (now requires food to survive the map)
- Expanded Part 2 of the Basement portion
- Added more storyline (Well, maybe I'm just now adding it? I don't know)
- The cabinet in Part 2 on the far left now has a stairwell behind it.
- Added Blindness II on initial effect application (This may be taken out)
- Finished Map!
1. Not in the terms of people dying or murder, because you're all alone the whole map. I don't believe in that.
2. I mean, let's be honest here. Is enchanted redstone dust going to make anyone scream? I don't think so. So, I don't know what to say to anyone who thinks