Starting July 30th, you will no longer be able to log in to a Curse account that was not merged with a Twitch account. If you have not yet merged your Curse account with a Twitch account, please do so here! Otherwise, your account and its content will be inaccessible.
This was a concept map created to try out a new form of gameplay- scarcity, in which resources are, well, scarce. You won't be finding bounties of diamond, iron and gold here. Nor will you be finding much wood. Or grass. Or much of anything, really. This is extrewmely challenging to survive long-term in, and getting to (and past) the iron tier will be a feat in itself. Which is why, of course, I've included challenges
1. One life only (I've kept it at normal survival to prevent hardcore world loss)
2. Do NOT change the difficulty (It's locked at hard)
3. Survive in any way you can think of.
REGULAR CHALLENGES (For those interested in self-flagellation via minecraft):
1. Craft all the colours of wool blocks
2. Craft one iron, gold, diamond, and emerald block
3. Craft 16 buckets
4. Create an (infinite) water generator
5. Find 1 pair of each: sheep, pigs, and cows
6. Make a wheat farm
7. Make a cake
8. Create one full set of iron weapons, tools and armour
9. Create one full set of gold weapons, tools, and armour
10. Create one full set of diamond weapons, tools, and armour
DEMENTED CHALLENGES (Still not hard enough, eh?):
1. Reach the Nether
2. Reach the End
3. Collect 32 of each: iron, gold, diamonds and emeralds
5. Create an enchantment table with 15 bookshelves
6. Create a brewing station (stand, nether wart farm, cauldron)
7. Create a 2-tier beacon
INSANITY CHALLENGES (I wouldn't try these):
1. Create a 4-tier beacon
2. Beat each boss twice
3. Collect 64 blocks of each: iron, gold, diamond and emerald
Here are the coordinates for the closest village, Sunset:
x: -232 z: -344
Try not to die too quickly.
WARNING: THIS MAP IS PURELY CONCEPT-BASED. THAT MEANS THAT THIS IS NOT BALANCED IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM. I TRIED TO KEEP AS CLOSE TO VANILLA AS POSSIBLE, BUT CERTAIN CHALLENGES MAY BE IMPOSSIBLE. GOOD LUCK.