uh... why the post have gone...
Stepping in a book may not be a best idea.
But stepping in a book with puzzle is even worse.
But there's still hope to get out...
...by solving 3 puzzles and acquiring 3 spirits!
blah blah blah
too many to say
Here's the download link.
Want to know more?
As seen on top, there are 3 levels.
You can open the spoilers to see them again.
Stuck? Need some help? Or just want to see the ending?
Here are some tips and answers to help you.
Try jumping on the poles and see what happens to the lines on the wall.
The redstone lamp may do something in the system.
SPOILER ALERT Read with own risk!
Turning 2 redstone lamp on at the same time will trigger a platform to come out.
Finishing all 6 combinations will let you climb up to the chest.
There a button around. Click it.
Look at the chest.
First DON'T MOVE IT!
Second look at the pattern and the name of the items.
Maybe there's something about the ground?
Click the button. (located around where you start)
Put the wool from the chest minecart on the magenta wool ON THE GROUND.
Blocks will fall from the sky and you can parkour on it.
Going up and right? This seems a maths question.
There must be a way to count it easily!
Maybe adding left or down...
1. Make a table (9 columns, 9 rows)
2. Write down "1" at the bottom row and left-most column.
3. For the remaining squares, write down the sum of the number of the squares on the left and under it.
1 ? ..................1 2
1 1 turning into 1 1
4. The answer is the number in the top-right corner.
Total with 12870 routes.
Flicking the levers "1", "2", "7", "8" and "0" will make a chest minecart fall down.
Use the key inside to open the chest.
- 25102016 The spoiling hint of the Curiousity level has changed a little bit.
- 19082016 Due to technical defficulties, the announcements will be posted in the main post. (here)
- 19082016 The photo album can still be found here.
RESERVED FOR ANNOYANCE