It's finally here. After a whole year of work, The sequel to The Wall is finally done! The Wall 2 - The Missing Villagers.
This is the sequel to my map called "The Wall". Which was mostly just a parkour map. However, this map is very different...
There are lots of mobs (both peaceful and hostile), biomes, settlements and other locations, quests, minigames, lots and lots of chests with diamonds, emeralds, food etc.
A lot of the villagers (around half) have gone missing (actually captured) and you need to save as many as you can.
If you manage to save them all, you'll get a different ending. But only if you find them all BEFORE you beat the final boss.
In each village, town, or city you can find something to do. Like buy important stuff at the shops or a play a minigame.
You can also trade with some villagers and receive something nice in return.
Doing certain things will also give you an achievemnt. You'll see it in the chat when it happens. You'll also gain some xp.
Normal Playtime: 2-3 hours
Complete Playtime: 5 hours!
On a planet called "Earth", there lives a human-like creature known as a "Villager".
Villagers are excellent climbers, and love to build their houses high above the land.
All around the world huge walls have been built. Some even reaching far above the clouds.
On these walls the villagers build their homes. Villages, towns, and even cities.
One of these walls you may have heard about. It's fairly big, but only has one village called "Snow Village".
The biomes on that wall are: forest, snow, desert and jungle. Everyone on this wall live in peace and harmony.
However, that's not the case for all walls...
One of the very largest walls has been infested with dangerous monsters and evil creatures.
The higher up you go, the worse it gets...
Many villagers have also gone missing lately. And it's presumed that they have been captured by these evil creatures,
and been brought to the newly built hell fortress at the very top of the wall.
Please vanquis the evil and rescue all the villagers! They depend on you.
- Play in 1.9, in Adventure Mode, on Normal difficulty!
- Make sure you are using the included resource pack (you can test if it's working at spawn)!
- Set Render Distance to 12 chunks!
- Turn off clouds!
- Enable the Attack Indicator.
- Set Music to OFF (or 0), keep all other sounds ENABLED! You can control the background music with the Jukebox/Noteblock slider.
- ALWAYS close all doors, trapdoors and gates after you! Or mobs might escape.
- Only one player at the minigames please.
- Cheats are enabled, so if you really need to cheat, go ahead.
- Save at the Save Points!
- Use your Teleportation Ball to teleport back to your last Save Point!
If anyone find some more bugs, please let me know!
- There was no wind sound in the Windy Desert.
- Fixed the lag (hopefully!)
- Removed some golden apples because it made some things too easy.
- There is now a book in a chest close to the Great Falls you can read if you're stuck at that part.
- Fixed tons of bugs!
- Fixed a problem with the villager called "Walter". Who you find in a cave by the lake. He wouldn't teleport to his house, nor would the Villager counter increase by 1. If you wanna rescue all villagers and don't feel like restarting the map, do this in chat: /scoreboard players add @a Villagers 1
- The iron bars in the Mysterious Ruins didn't kill you. They are supposed to, and it's fixed now.
- Igor's first "Expedition" book had some weird formatting issues. Fixed
- Fixed a bunch of bugs in multiplayer! If you're in multiplayer, It's HIGHLY recommended that you start over and use this version instead.
- Fixed some issues with some of the achievements
- Added saturation at spawn (so you won't get hungry and starve to death!)