It's been a while since I've posted a map. This is an updated version of my old map. I've had a few people who played it and said it was quite fun. Not the best but good enough. They say they were challenged by the lack of directions on how you should move on. So if you want a nice challenge but don't wanna get raged out then this is the map for you.
You are trapped in a laboratory unknown to you. And you have to find a way out.
Read the Important Notes before playing the map.
And if you don't know how to get the map into Minecraft just ask and I'll show you.
1. BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU PLACE THE LEVERS. YOU CANNOT GET THEM BACK.
2. BE CAREFUL OF WHERE YOU RIGHT CLICK WHEN YOU HAVE THE LEVERS OR RELICS SELECTED ON YOUR HOTBAR.
3. BE VERY CURIOUS. THIS WILL HELP YOU A LOT.
4. PUT YOUR BRIGHTNESS TO MAX IF YOU NEED TO. SOME THINGS ARE FOUND IN DARK PLACES, SO ALWAYS BE OBSERVANT OF EVERYTHING.
5. DON'T ALWAYS LOOK AT THE GROUND OR YOU WILL MISS A LOT OF THINGS.
6. SLEEP IN THE BED BEFORE GOING OUT OF THE ROOM. THIS WILL ENSURE YOUR SPAWNPOINT IN CASE OF AN UNEXPEDCTED BUG IN SPAWNING.
7. REPORT BUGS HERE. IT WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED