I just wanted to say that I hated this map. It doesn't even merit one of my map reviews.
My list of complaints for this map:
1) Terrible English grammar. Either learn to use proper English in text chat or PLEASE speak WAY more clearly. I found it very difficult listening to your voice, like you were recording with a mud patty in your mouth.
2) Door questions (see first point). Your grammar in the spelling of the door answers way WAY too hard to figure out, let alone solve. Please correct this.
3) Constant dying. We all HATE having to restart maps, especially YOUR map. That whole "Matrix" beginning monologue theft was tiresome (and I'm being polite here)
4) Loosing all your $#!t. This is BY FAR the absolute WORST thing to make any map player have to suffer, and you seem to have a sick kind of masochistic enjoyment for it. Stop this. Stop this now.
5) Multiplayer. I hope that you know that this option exists, and is used VERY OFTEN by many players; so I would suggest that you make your maps multiplayer friendly from now on. It helps to get your maps played.
6) Free Roam. Just, WTF?!?! Why would you let the map players roam free and then MAKE THEM SUFFER THROUGH ADVENTURE MODE??????? I mean, that whole village was useless. Total waste of time. I suggest using barrier blocks, like the stupid ones that NEVER disappeared from in front of the tepel (yes, I know that I spelled it wrong, just like this map did).
7) Command blocks. In the future, make sure that your command blocks can actually teleport ALL the nearby players, not just the one who pressed it first (and only that player). And make sure that they can be used MULTIPLE TIMES, NOT JUST ONCE!!
Those of you who know my posts (I do honest map reviews) know that I try my best to be fair; to be honest and unbiased. This map was an exception. It is the perfect example of rage in motion. If you want to get your friends mad quite quickly, this is the map you've been looking for!
Have a map that you want me to review? Private message me with the forum post link and I will get to it right away!
Yes, I know that this is his first map, but there are some universal things that one MUST know and employ when making a map (like the things that I mentioned).
As ANY map makes knows, PLAY some maps by well known people to get some tips into making them (the look, game style, game mechanics). There are some MAJOR holes in this map that, when fixed, can set this map up in the top 10 EASILY.
I am fair with my map judgements (as any who know my review would say), and all I ask is that a map maker be open to improve what he has. Don't get me wrong. I REALLY like the feel and story of this map style, its just there's some holes that make the playthrough UN-enjoyable. Fix those and you have yourself a GREAT map.