Starting July 30th, you will no longer be able to log in to a Curse account that was not merged with a Twitch account. If you have not yet merged your Curse account with a Twitch account, please do so here! Otherwise, your account and its content will be inaccessible.
Do you like robots? I hope you do, because that's what it's all about! Take part in epic robot combat matches, wreck your opponent, and buy ameliorations for your robot with your winnings! Upgrade its health, attack and defence stats to become an unwreckable force. Equip it with charms for even more power!
- Level system, letting you unlock upgrades
- Many upgrades for each stat (Health/Attack/Defence)
The save system lets you save your progress from a world to another. It can be used to continue your game in future updates as well as exchanging save files with whoever you want. Saving can be done really easily, here's a step by step tutorial on how to do it:
1. Go into the Hub and press the 'Save' button. Saving is confirmed by a message.
2. Save and quit to title.
3. Open your minecraft directory and access the 'data' folder of the world you saved from: ...\.minecraft\saves\Robo-Rampage v...\data
4. Copy the 'scoreboard.dat' file.
5. Paste it in the 'data' folder of the map you want to load the save in, overwriting the previous existing file.
6. Go into your world.
7. Go into the Hub and press the 'Load' button. Loading is confirmed by a message.
Who are The Craftographers?
We are a new map-making team, created by xOdyssey and myself when we decided to work together on Robo-Rampage. We've got some plans for the future, so if you're interested in helping us, apply here or pm xOdyssey.
Resource pack from 'Cyber Optics' and 'Robot Utopia', modifications by xOdyssey and Kishigai.
+ Added 'Save' and 'Load' options (found in the Hub)
+ Added 4 health upgrades in the God Shop
* Changed base collected Coins from 10 to 30
* Changed collected money after a loss from 1/8 to 1/6 of the total amount
* Changed coin multiplier upgrades from x2, x2.5 and x3 to x1.5, x2 and x2.5 respectively
* Changed last Attack and Defence upgrades from +99 and +56 to +75 and +35 respectively
* Changed multiplicative Attack and Defence upgrades from x2 to x1.5
* Fixed Sly charm not working properly
* Fixed Berserker and Finisher charm sometimes not working after a resign
* Fixed lots of bugs concerning the shops
* Fixed some minor bugs
+ Added the Charm Shop
+ Added more charm ranks
+ Added the God Shop
+ Added more stat upgrades
+ Added final charm ranks
+ Added the Hub to facilitate travel
+ Added name customization
More to come!
We're working on special abilities, letting your robot unleash devastating attacks.
Look forward to it! We're working hard on this map and we hope you'll enjoy it! Feedback and bug reports are appreciated.
This update doesn't bring as many new things as the previous one but there were lots of changes and fixes made. Also, the save system is out. You won't have to restart your game every time the map is updated! I should also mention that you can't use a save from earlier versions than 1.2, even if you copy the 'scoreboard.dat'.
I also took some time to clear a bit the resourcepack, making the save lighter.
Please see the changelogs to discover what's new, and consult the appropriate section in the main post to discover how to use the save system.