Ok ^^ in fact, the wilted flower is just a secondary quest. To kill the boss and finish the temple water you must go back in the temple and put the key "Clef du repos rechargée" in the hopper that is located in the main room at the bottom in water. You will see 4 hoppers which only 3 are illuminated with redstone lamp.
Behind the throne, I guess you have to go to the catacombs of Earndhel to search for the 4th gem. Normally if you're there, the door behind the king's throne is opened, then you have to pass in the small tunnel of stone brick and activate the stone pressure plate + press the button on the front stone.
For the fishing rod yes indeed it is a problem we have not thought about it. There is only one àpêche cane and if you did break you can not do the last achivement. We include it as a bug.
This is super awesome! A little too hard, sometimes, with too many mobs. BUt I am loving it!
I am stuck though and would appreciate some help. I am in the water temple. I can't find the mini-boss that has the breathing armor. There are two doors on either side of the main hall with the guardians, but I only have one grand clef. I found the clef de reposse celemnt broken key, but where do you recharge it? And I don't see where the door to put it is.
Edit: FOund my way through that, "There is a Torrent of water from the village" and I can't find anything
Hey, the new version of Across The Time is out.
With this version 2.0, we fixed a lot of bugs and made some adjustments.
Here the patch note :
- Reduction of mobspawner and zombies in the city of introduction,
- Signs add and better indication for some missions in the city of introduction,
- The road to the bridge in the city is more appropriate,
- The way to the "gemme du souvenir", the buttons in the 2 heads of gods protector and the dungeon entrance are better indicated
- The path on the ramparts of Kakkara dungeon in the desert is more appropriate,
- A better indication of the sacred store
- The fishing rod is now unbreakable,
- Added security to the end dungeon boss and the mini-boss Hector drop all their soul (Âme),
- Added security to tp the player directly to Earndhel if a checkpoint is obstructed,
- The books statistics is now well in the basement of Henry Jones Senior,
- The player can't more now jump into the big gate of the city of introduction,
- Deleting a message that appeared twice in the tutorial,
- Some holes were resealed and corrected to prevent the player from locking,
- Fixed a bug where the player making the quest for the sacred artifact after putting the power battery (pile d'énergie) in the hopper (it was tp directly to the dungeon of desolation)
- Fixed bug removing 40 Dahal when the player put gem courage (gemme du courage) before the gem of life (gemme de vie),
- Fixed several tp in the dimension 'desolation' that automatically stop,
- Fixed final tp bringing the player to the present that automatically stop,
- Fixed a bug preventing the player to have the sacred item Getsuga after filing "Sovereign Scales Chaos" (Ecaille Souveraine du Chaos),
- Fixed minor bugs giving the player the opportunity to get out of the map,
- Fixed the spelling of certain dialogue and panels,
- Added translation of the signs in the game,
I deleted this map from my saves list due to the mass confusion. First off, I can't really blame you for this, the English. The translation's a little weird and stuff, but what really confused me is that there aren't really any guidelines. It took me quite a while to find everyone in the village, and after that, I was supposed to go somewhere and find gems or something. But I didn't get a weapon. So I thought I had to buy one. Only had enough for a Golden Sword, so I bought that. Had almost no durability (of course, it's gold.), and I had to fight skeletons with my fists. Also, I was supposed to deliver bread to someone in the prison? There wasn't anyone in the prison to deliver bread too. Too confusing. Unless I can get some better direction, I won't favor this map very much.