Life on the Edge is a 1.8 Minecraft Parkour Map. Life on the Edge has an extremity of diverse parkour situations, while utilizing an impressive amount of differential blocks.
My name is Nick and I believe this is one of the most fun maps I have made. For those who are very experienced at parkour, this is somewhat of a speedrun, but make no mistake, there are still difficult jumps. In case anyone wanted to know, my fastest record on the map is 6 minutes and 27 seconds, and I only missed 1 of the hundreds of jumps.
Feel free to use this map for YouTube, Twitch, or any other service, as long as you don't plagiarize/take credit of this map for yourself.
1. You are to play in Creative.
2. You are not to break blocks.
3. Every time you reach a checkpoint, you can fly back to it to restart the stage/part.
4. You must understand that I have fully tested the map at least 30 times and that every jump is indeed possible.
5. There are few oppurtunities to cheat, though they are still present. Respect the direction in which the map goes and stick to it. "Cheating is never fun"
I'm not really sure what you mean, the .rar file should be able to convert to any archiving application you use. When you download it, and drag the folder in the file to your saves area, the map should work fine.
If that doesn't help, can you explain in more detail what you mean?