I have a problem, nothing happened when I clicked the start button
This is a bug that happens if your settings are configured incorrectly. I am fixing it right now, so you don't have to do this!Turn your render distance to 16 chunks and make sure you are playing on the latest snapshot.Does it work now?
EDIT: Couldn't necessarily "fix" this bug, so I added a little warning saying that you have to turn it to 16 chunks in a new update.
This should solve all of the complaints.
The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything.
Hi there! I did a playthrough of your map!
- I really enjoyed all the puzzles -- I'd say they're quality so don't worry about being unoriginal xD
- The sound puzzle is awesome, I loved being surrounded by note particles lollll
- One thing that I found to be of concern is that you don't actually need some of the hints to solve the puzzle.
1) Drowning the torch: I found that the switch from the previously 3x3 rooms to a room where I can suddenly see the outside made me actually ignore the outside. I can be super not-observant when I play games sometimes though, so it could just be me xD I didn't notice the water nor the torch at all until I accidentally solved it just by clicking randomly which made me a little sad @[email protected]
2) The one where the floor collapsed: I kind of figured this one out bit by bit but probably not the way it was meant to fully be: I just figured out which block was the last to fall, but the fact that the number pad sign and the colour pad sign were on opposite sides of the room made me confused as to which way I should be looking at the floor from
- I liked that the Mining Fatigue gave it a bit more of a desperate atmosphere although I'm not sure if it was functionally supposed to do anything xD
- Anyways, this is super awesome for something made in 4 days -- I always have respect for people who push their potential to the limit!!
Congratulations on your ModJam wins, and I'd love to see more of your creations in the future!