Can Anyone Tell Me The Chronology &/Or The Recommended Playing List?
Like should I try chronologically or by release?
You should play by release date, as I think that gives a much more accurate representation of the game's development. I'm re-making this map to fit the standards of Grief, though that won't be released until sometime during the summer ;D
the first step of grief is denial. so let's deny i almost shat myself playing this map.
- sounds were good, gave areally good vibe to the map.
- pretty straight forward. no endless searching for stuff (although it might be fun to implement some endless searching for an item to stress the player out. just a suggestion)
- journals are good for backstory.
- please don't ever implement parkour in your horror map, please
- i have to play the next maps (anger, bargaining, depression, acceptance if they ever will be made) to get a full grasp on the story. that's not a bad thing, but i didn't really get a denying vibe from this map.
- even though grief was made later. to me it felt like i had to play that first to get a grasp on why i am in the asylum.