Beta Tester Questions
1. Are you new to CTM maps?
2. What maps have you beaten?
3. Would you finish my map, even if you die and have to restart the map?
4. How long would it take you to finish?
5. How long would it take to give me feedback?
6. Why do you want to beta test this map?
NEWS: The new zombie map has started construction!
Hey, Bnm here and I'm bringing you a CTM map series. CTM is a minecraft map genre that you may have seen your favorite YouTubers, your friends and even you play. CTM was invented from Vechs and the goal is to find wool and complete a monument! My maps are a variation on this, with various upgrades, survival tactics, and twists. My inspiration has come from Vechs, Amlup, and many other mapmakers I know.(I can't really do a list, because it would get too long ) Rules:
1.) Play on higher than Peaceful difficulty, I balance my map around Normal.
2.) Do not install mods, hacks, or glitches that make the map easier.
3.) You may not interfere with command blocks
5.) Do not craft the wool for the monument, find it in fleecy boxes.
6.) Do not break, craft, move or place Ender Chests.
7.) If any of these rules interfere with the way you play and have fun, then scrap them.
8.) If you LP this map, make sure to link to my thread and my youtube channel: UnknownBnm. Side Notes:
1.) Don't sequence break please. 2.) Death counter is on the sidebar. Full maps: LANDS OF MYSTERY #1
A typical CTM map, with OP loot, a bonus monument, huge and innovative areas, and entertaining gameplay. This has areas of different themes, and it is currently unrated. Have fun!
This map was a failure, that I made and hated when I tried to finish it a few days later, I ended up quitting it. More info ingame. By the way, the whole purpose of this download is to get OP loot and fight about 100 natural spawns with it. :3
This Map was made by UnknownBnm
This map is not to be distributed from any other source unless the mediafire link is available, and a link to this thread.
This map is intended for Minecraft made by "Mojang"
all rights and or copies of the game must be obtained through minecraft.net
This map is allowed to be edited for the intent of enjoyment and playthrough, but
should not be modififed to be redistributed in any cases.
You may put up your world save for distribution of this map under any circumstances. If you do, link to this forum thread.
This map is made by me, Bnm, and I have proof. Don't pass it off as your own or your version will get deleted, and in harshest circumstances, sued for copyright infringment.
I think its better to post an entire map rather than one area at a time. Maybe release the first area to a selective group of beta-testers instead of making it public. Just my opinion, great to see you making maps now tho
1. Are you new to CTM maps? T_T
2. What maps have you beaten? Pantheon, UT3, UT2, IM, Waking Up, All of wiggy's maps, And many smaller community created maps.
3. Would you finish my map, even if you die and have to restart the map? Yeah
4. How long would it take you to finish? 30 minutes-5 hours depending on size
5. How long would it take to give me feedback?3-5 days
6. Why do you want to beta test this map? To help you inprove your mapping skills