Objective of this Map:
1. Be the last one standing (It Will take a few games before you are dodging like a pro)
1. Do Not Break Blocks
2.Follow the Dodgeball Rules (They are not regular Dodgeball Rules)
3. Have Fun (It is Optional)
1. If you are hit By a Dodgeball you Must Jump into the "Out" Hole.
2. If the Game is going do not Stand on the "Dodgeball Free Line" You cannot be hit on hit and defeats the Purpose of the game
3. Do Not PVP During the game of Dodgeball it can cause a player to move into a Dodgeball's path.
1.This Map Has certain Redstone features that cannot Re-pair themselves without manual Interference. To Play a second game Please re-install the Map to your Saves file.
2. They are 3 easter eggs in the Map (2 are Very Easy to find)
Post in the Comments Whomever finds them (You Will have to wait until the end of the Map Credits for the last one.
First one to Find them all will get their Name on the Map Credits.