From the makers of "The Temple of the Gods" series, XGLDF and Trumavarium now presents a new adventure with the same character as before: Jack Spades.
The adventure you'll explore within this map contains a story, where you will find an imprisoned village. You will be told what's going on, and how to help the villagers. However, it's a long journey and packed with different varieties of tasks and puzzles along the way.
- The score system is based on how many Emeralds you can find, that are scattered around the map. There are 30 Emeralds maximum to be found. Please, post your score when you're done playing the map!
- The map was made October 13th of 2012, and was finished March 24th of 2013. The reason it took a bit longer than it should have to finish the map was due to lack of time.
- The map is highly influenced by earlier maps by XGLDF and Trumavarium.
- An approximate time to finish the map for a new player, will take an estimated time of 2 - 2 ½ hours.
- The map was made purely by CREATIVE-mode, no third-party programs were used during the process.
- The map was made by mere improvisation along with the making.
- You can play the map in multiplayer.
- No crafting.
- No breaking blocks; except for clay!
- No creative/fly-mode.
- No placing blocks.
- Don't use whatever object you get ahold of, except for the ones being spoken about in the progress.
- Play with the difficulty PEACEFUL. (No monsters should be able to spawn!)
If you're making a "Let's play" or "Playthrough" of this map, please provide me through a PM with a link, or post it personally on this thread, thank you!
(It may be put on the topic itself!)