The storyline is great. Erm there are something i like to say.
1. The basketball need some polishing
2. It is abit short.
3. The conversations takes up more time then doing the missions.
4. It is not really an "escape" when you are doing stuff for the mad guy
5. Some more redstone would make it nicer.
But overall it was OKAY Hope you take my recommendations.
Well, despite the work you put in and the decent work designing this, honestly, I dislike your map.
1) There are a lot of grammatical errors (Not so sure about spelling)
2) The quest design is not open-type, where you do as you please, but perfectly linear, which is really annoying, especially when you keep going wrong areas or find some good stuff.
3) I find that the only reason why you want us to play on easy is because of the skeleton "guards", which is pointless anyway.
4) It doesn't seem interesting at all.
Well, there is no challenge, no epic design, not much fun. So pretty much, I feel that it isn't really a good map.