After becoming obsessed with Hunger Game arena PVP battles, I became steadily more and more disappointed with the hunger game maps available.
I felt the standard survival game maps were too large, and that most other custom hunger game arenas were either lacking loot, not the right size, or just plain boring.
So, with the help of about 12 other members from our creative server DecisiveCraft, we banded together to create a unique, fun, interesting, and highly dangerous Hunger Game arena! Starting with a flat world, and with the help of the amazing voxel sniper, we created from scratch our own hunger/survival games arena
All tributes must pick a spot around the cornucopia. The starting lever is in the Bedrock Tower on the edge of the spawn points.
Mobs should be off and hunger turned on when the games start. No godmode or creative. Clean inventories before beginning.
Note: There are many, many traps, and also many chests to keep players from dying from starvation. Look out for TNT and pressure pads, and obvious traps ultimately leading to the death of a tribute.
1) Only the Game Maker can enter the Bedrock Tower (admin hut).
2) Tributes may not break blocks except for Mushrooms.
3) Tributes may not Loot Dispensers, or leave the glass boundaries.
4) Tributes should not enter the VIP seating, or spectator areas. Dead players or players not willing to particiapate should go to the spectator circle above the Cornucopia.
5) Tributes are allowed to place Water Buckets, but no other block.
6) Crafting is allowed, and encouraged.
7) This map is not realistic to the book or movie, and doesn't support sponsoring as of yet.
8) Teaming up is allowed, but only one player may win...
1) Game Makers should light the Netherrack the first night.
2) Optionally, Game Makers can spawn mobs such as zombies and creepers to keep the game moving.
3) If someone gets stuck in a hole, they should either be left to die or mercifully slain.
Thanks to everyone who helped build this map! Everyone has done a spiffing job
The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything.
Xsol and UncleClapton have been the beating heart of DecisiveCraft which drives DC constantly forward in creativity and fun. Xsol was one of the founding members for this server 2+ years ago and continues to awe and amaze me with his builds. Uncle Clapton is our Redstone Guru. I can not even begin to wrap my brain around his more complex designs.
Because of their dedication, including the Moderators and their Admins to the Minecraft Community, we at The Web Gamer have been very proud to fully sponsor their server another year. I find myself proud and honored that I am allowed to build and learn with them.
What really stands out for us as Host Providers, is their constant support for other server owners at The Web Gamer. We truly are a Community of Minecraft Server Owners, and they have always been the beating heart of it all.
Thank you again Xsol and UncleClapton for everything you do for all of us.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Bill Sr., aka: Sarham / PsyberTech As Owner of True World Gaming, I am an avid representative for the company. TWG Hosting Skype: thewebgamer http://TrueWorldGaming Phone: 1+916-538-4526