I was really impressed by the hub, and forgive me for being stupid, but what am I supposed to do in this map? I thought I was only supposed to take one enderpearl over to the first island, but then there is nothing I can do at that point? I would really appreciate if someone explained this to me.
EDIT: I was stuck in adventure mode, which has been happening to me for some reason on a few other maps for who knows why, if you could tell me if that is intentional that would be great. I'm looking into the problem now and am sure that it is my game's issue.
The older version was on of the first Survival Maps I ever played This brings back more memories FYI next map make it like the older one that was a little Better than this one P.S Keep up the good work
Well, I really liked the map (Recorded it, almost done uploading first part), and some of the Galaxy designs were really good, but a few things, as constructive criticism.
1. Put some Feather Falling on the starting boots for whichever character you choose. I nearly died using the enderpearls.
2. As said before, maybe more enderpearls at the start. I ran out fairly quickly, as if you watch the videos, you will see.
3. It was very pretty, but a bit short. Now, I understand maps like this cant be made instantly, and require a lot of work, but this felt like it was too short. As you add more galaxies, it will probably get to feeling longer.
4. The enemies. There wasn't many places with enemies, but where there were, there were a LOT. Nearly died a couple times on the galaxy with the yellow and blue switches (Drawing a blank on a name) because there were so many zombies.
Now for the good stuff.
1. The Observatory. Oh. My. God. That looked incredible. Sure, you could get stuck at the bottom if you were dumb like me and decided to go exploring, but it was still fantastic. Looked much like the actual thing.
2. The design on the galaxies. Sure, some weren't the best designed, but the ones that were, were very well done. The Freeze Flame Galaxy looked especially good, and looked the most like the actual thing.
3. The Pill thing at the Good Egg Galaxy. I loved that thing. The parkour was good on it, and it felt like I actually earned that star/Gold Block.
4. The boss guy (Again, can't remember name). Exploding him was fun.
If you need any help with this, I could possibly help out. I don't expect you to want/need, as I'm sure you got this. All in all, I really liked it, but I wish it was longer.