Well I finally made an adventure map out of it and it's really hardcore. Even on normal setting it's pretty hard but I made it harder by setting it to hardcore. It's possible to beat but still very hard so if you want something simple your out of luck for this adventure map.
You have finally made it up to captian of the guards. After your first night you find yourself being woken up by someone. Your goal is to find out why there are so many more monster attacks than usual and put a stop to it if you can. You will have a long and hard journey ahead of you so don't rush things, think things threw, and think on your feet.
Some screen shots of the different areas you will be traveling to. The buildings are nothing special as this is more about the challenge.
Dwarf Colony - I actually found 2 holes inside a mountain and decided to build in it and figured dwarves like to live in mountains.
The Maze - I'd remove the roof and show you the inside but then you could cheat to get threw it.
Tower of Death - I gotta say this is probably one of the hardest if not the hardest part of this adventure. You really have to think quick on your feet at times in order to beat it.
Rules and Guide:
Inside the zip along with the save game there's a folder with .txt files. You will come across signs that will tell you which ones you need to read at that time.
1. If it's not listed in the rules and you think you shouldn't be doing it. DON'T DO IT.
2. You can mine for resources that are not hidden but can't go digging for them.
3. No mining or destroying blocks unless otherwise stated. You must also use the
proper tool to mine/dig. eg, no digging dirt or gravel without a shovel. You
are able to destroy spawners.
3. Lever's are considered keys. Unless an iron door has a pressure plate or button next
to it, you can't open it unless you got a key. The mine cart room needs a special key
that is shown by a sign next to a chest. So no unlocking it till you get it.
4. No cooking or crafting bread until you have unlocked the restaurant.
5. No crafting until you unlock the warehouse. You can only craft weapons and armor.
However You are able to craft torches for light at any time. You can also craft
a boat if your boat breaks.
6. You are not allowed to make a golem unless you find a chest with the golem symbol in it.
Then you can take the golem parts and use them right away or save them. Golems are considered
guards in this game. So any time you see the word guard it's talking about the golems.
7. No dropping endstone out of your inventory. You are only allowed to use your hotbar to hold
items at the beginning of the game. You are able to exchange endstone for music disks, then put the
music disks in a special chest in Fort Creeper to free up space so you can hold more items.
Armor slots are not considered storage so you can still wear armor at any time. The Music
Disc chest is near the Market place.
8. No placing blocks unless they are torches, A sign says you can or if it's a lever in Fort Creeper
that you are unlocking. Once you place a lever to unlock a door you cannot break it and take it
back. Keys are only to be used for 1 door at a time.
9. Keys: Doors that say they need a special key to open means that you can only use a lever on
them when you have gotten the key that's specefied for that door. So unless you see
a sign or something else that says the key is for that specefic door you can't use
any lever on it. An example is you need to find the key for the Consul Meeting Room
before you can use a lever on it.
10. I can't think of any more rules at this time as I'm really tired so if you think one is missing or should be here then tell me please.
Here's the Not so hardcore version if you think the first one is too tough or just don't like hardcore mode. http://adf.ly/6sDTX
This is my very first adventure map so if you got something I need to change or if you think I should add something please tell me. I hope you have fun with it and don't get too aggravated with it as I made it to be challenging so it is challenging.
There should be 6 keys in total to unlock all the doors in Fort Colony. 5 from quests and 1 hidden somewhere.
There are enough music discs for you to be able to unlock every inventory slot, But half of them are hidden in chests somewhere.
There are 4 gold tools and some are hidden. There's 4 slots to put them in at Fort Creeper. Once you find and place them all can you find the secret?