Wow. Best map I have ever downloaded! Love the appearance and I love how clear all the directions are. Nothing is too hidden yet nothing is too easy! My favorite room is the room with the bookshelves. I think the gold room is broken though...
Where it says pull lever for checkpoint, and it moves the piston, since you can stand on the ladders again you dont need to go step by step. You can just climb the final ladder and just finish the room from there. Solution: use vines
that was the best adventure map i have ever played
I think you should make another one but way bigger and make the jumps slightly less far apart and it would be perfect well as perfect as minecraft can be oh and make more puzzles
to the makers of the map in case you want to make an update to the map
1. In the chest where you get the stick to make the handle there are enough sticks to make 6 ladders and still make the diamond pick (not against the rules) then when you are in the room made of sandstone with the "checkpoints" you can use these ladders to get up the checkpoints and basically make the whole room useless ( again not technically against the rules) I would suggest putting only six sticks in the chest
2. The obsidian from the door which you are allowed to break one you have the pick, and the stone from the tnt explosion can be used to : get outside the map and be free! :smile.gif:, or to make the the final parkour sequence to get to the room that rains diamonds MUCH easier ( not against the rules ) . my suggestion is to make that stone floor out of glass
3. when the tnt is used to blow up some snow in some open area and it reveals a door, the snow balls can be crafted into snow blocks to make the final sequence easier ( at that point you can no longer ecape the map to the surface) also (not against the rules). My suggestion: ???? :sad.gif:
4. The "cart return" can be ridden back to the previous room to save time getting to the lapis gate (not against the rules) my suggestion : lower blocks?
5. Put some apples in the snack container my character has high cholesterol now. (kidding)
Other than those few things i think this is an amazing map and that it was very entertaining, i thoroughly enjoyed playing it
Thank you for making this map for everyone to enjoy, and thank you for reading my incredibly long comment
Loved the map man! I'm hoping that you'll make more harder maps though... Me and my friends found it very easy and only 1 of us died... only because he got stuck in the minecart area though... but we beat it in like 10 minutes. Overall good map :smile.gif:
This was a very good map and I enjoyed it. I look forward to the "sequel".
It took me a little over an hour to complete the overworld. However I died in the End, something to do with hearing TNT and running in the WRONG direction. Hehe.
The only recommendation I have (for future maps) is if there is an area to show your progress (as to which doors/locks/switches were activated) that it would be closer to the central point or more obvious, like it the Foyer.
Good luck in future maps!
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Just because one is Dark, does not make them evil.
Fan of Wuppy's Mods: Recreated PeacefulPack and more.