BIG THANKS TO JACKFIRECRACKER for putting this in his OP! Please give as much feedback as possible! So we can improve the maps for me and PinePool too! Maps:
Nacht Map description: This map i did not make It was from the mod Zombiecraft, but i wanted to make it compatible with the mod ZH NMM 2 so here it is. http://dl.dropbox.co...27991/Nacht.zip MunchKane is the original creator of the map.
Its quite Packed, I haven't really tested it yet, so I don't know if its too hard/easy, but it should be NMM and ZH compatible
Zombie Hunt Mode needed
- Nightmare mode is literally impossible unless you are a pro, ATTEMPT AT OWN RISK! XD
ITS NOT HARDCORE (so you can respawn if you want but I recommend starting a new one
Rule: Don't leave the island/don't go past the border of fences
- Destructible terrain/buildings
- Allows for Parkour
- A small suburb/city for exploration
- Buildings which are almost the same have different spawner locations and supply crates
- Includes 2 large buildings which you can go to different levels to via elevator/emergency stairs at the back
- Skyscraper with a small body of water next to one side for fun jumping into from the top floor
- A small/mini castle
- Incredibly fast paced
- Includes breakable and non-breakable blocks for different dynamics when playing
- Lava moat
Made for zombie hunt mod by Jackfirecracker
- Don't use night mare mode or you will regret it
This is my first map I've actually made, and right now it's in Beta but I'm working on it, constantly adding things to it when I get the chance. It's one of those maps that's in beta mode forever, because I have endless space to work with. I might eventually find a point to stop and just leave it there, but that's far from now. Anyways, this is a simple flatland map with things spread across it. Your fort is your spawn point and "I NEED TO GTFO" point.
This is your fort, and there are two "Bedrock Dunes" outside of it, which are bedrock casings with zombie spawners inside of it. There are two abandoned forts, a ruins fort, and a watch-tower spread out so far. Here is info on all three.
Abandoned Fort: This is just a small fort with a water moat that was destroyed during the zombie invasion. A little difficult to get through, but can hold a few useful items. They're common around your fort.
Ruins Fort: This is a fort made out of mossy cobblestone that's easy to go through and holds some very useful items, depending on how quickly you can find it. However, there are multiple spawners in it. Some are even hidden in it.
Watch-tower: This is the first wooden structure in the invasion, it's lit-up with torches and is a few blocks in the air. This is a good place to hide if you can't get back to your main fort, due to no spawners in or near it, however, it doesn't hold anything but four crates in the corners.