I came across Palstar's overworld map of the original zelda (see it here My link ) and desided to make it complete and finish it.
The whole over world is pretty much done by Palstar I tweeked the shops, replaced the ground with sand and changed the blocks of many different placed to match better.
This is a complete replica down to the last detail all. all dungeon secret roomed shops and every thing is in this.
1. No breaking or placing blocks unless it is an unlockable item. (boat, plank lion key, ect)
Exceptions. Red wool is a pushable block. (breakable)
2. Once you buy a item or get it in a dungeon (not including any monster drop ofc) you can spawn as many as you want.
Exceptions. arrows must be traded for 1 rupee each and you may do so any time any where. After you buy them ounce from the store ofc.
Exception 2. You may not spawn in heart containers hearts or triforce pieces.
Exception 3. You may only spawn more armor out of dungeon and in the day time. If your armor breaks in a dungeon tuff it out or run for you life.
Exception 4. you may not spawn bombs.
DONT USE THEM!!! you will surely break the map just place them next to a breakable wall and then break down the wall with your fists.
3.Breakable walls are any wall with the spike blocks in the wall.
4.Hunger is a pain in this whole map. I suggest just spawning in a ton of pork chops and staying half full so you don't start healing.
5.You may not heal unless your eating apples. (hearts, heart containers)
6.If you die you may spawn in any item you had excluding apples and golden apples.
Exception. Crafting all 9 pieces of the triforce to make the whole ofc.(yes 9. I know there are only 8 in the real game but you start with one in this for sake of awesomeness)
8.Money. any monster drop is one rupee.(rotten flesh, string, enderpearl ect.)
Exception 2. any friendly mob drop.
9. any iron ingot is 5 rupees, and any gold ingot is one rupee.
10. No taming wolfs.
11. You may use sheer, fishing rod, and flint and steel for weapons. (be VAAAAARY careful with the fire!!!)
12. Don't walk threw the open iron doors. You cant close them in the new patch with out a redstone device next to them. So before you move on place a key (lever) next to the door.
13.Any rule may be nullified if a sign gives instruction to do something prohibited by them.
Please use the texture pack or the map will look HORRIBLE!!!
looks very nice! i downloaded it and started playing. Its pretty good. go to the first lvl then found out that the new update minecraft had today screwed up all my mods so now im working with that. But once i get that figured out ill hit up zelda again and check out the rest. good job