Do you have any tips on building a city because im building one now and i love your city its what inspired me to start build my city
Depending on what you are building, or if you are using hacks or mods, some universal tips: (not in any order)
1. Don't ever build walls, you end up expanding around them.
2. If its going to be a main street, make it big, that way people know its important.
3. Lampposts, they keep out the beasties.
4. Flat areas are nice, its hard to build buildings on hills
5. Normally if you find a building style (example: smooth stone & logs) have most of the buildings use it, it makes for a uniform looking city.
6. Not every building has a purpose, most of them are just filler, though some hold secrets....
And send me a link I'd love to see it when you finish!