You must survive on a farm, with raw farming materials needed to survive, and gradually making a farm! Well, gradually TURNING it into a farm, rather than a dirt box.
The rest of the world is a regular generated world, so natural underground caves, and ore deposits!
It would be nice if the community could give ideas on Challenges for the map, and changes/improvements.
This is also my first map using MCEdit. Please tell me if I did a good job or not.
[size=small]Rules:[/size] Do not go over/under the bedrock walls
[size=small] Screenshots (View the images in full size, please): [/size]
- Added 1.8 items to chest (new seeds)
- TESTED AND FIXED THE SPAWNPOINT ISSUE!
- Made the world on 1.8 so there ARE abandoned mines/strongholds.
- Put the spawnroom in the air (for good reasons)
- No more annoying snow biome!
- Fixed the spawnpoint issue! (Turns out it wasn't fixed, fixed in 6.0)
- Created map on a new world (again..)
- Made the spawn in an obsidian room, for better management (thanks Vastiny from Facepunch!)
- Added Clay Deposits
- Added a sandy beach river sort of thingy, and changed Challenge 5.
- Added Birch and Pine Saplings.
- Re-made the whole world in 1.5 so weather works.
- Fixed the spawnpoint problem of 2.0!
- Put signs on bedrock walls to prevent creepers BLOWING IT UP and losing all the challenges.
- Made the shack out of glass so people don't harvest the wood from it using it on the first day.
Suggestion: Make the bedrock go to the sky and deep below bedrock. Ensures that you can't go out with still having sunlight. :wink.gif:
This is a good idea, however, people like to mine a long way, and I dont want to force them in a 256x256 cube of bedrock.
So, I only made the bedrock walls to sea level. You are not allowed to pass these walls to get to the surface