"Daniel. you need to stop Alexander before it is too late! The darkness is consuming this place, don't let it get to you. Don't let the darkness, consume you! Now hurry, before it is too late!...
~Your former self"
This is an Adventure Craft map!
The map is made by me Icecruiser, if you wish to play it then read the information below carefully, and follow all instructions precisely. This map is based of Amnesia: The Dark Descent, it follows similar traits to the story and design, BUT is NOT a exact replica!
Step 2: Extract the Adventure Craft folder to a preferred location.
Step 3: Run adventurecraft.exe and press INSTALL VIA LOGIN. Enter your minecraft details (it is safe...) and once it is installed, press START.
Step 4: Press the buttons in following order: Download Maps, Amnesia: Minecraft's Descent
Step 5: If you followed every instruction above, you will be playing perfectly fine. Enjoy.
Problems? I will happily answer any questions regarding problems as long as they are NOT the following:
- Installation help
- In game map tips, tricks etc.
- Problems with crashes etc. (ALL PROBLEMS WITH ADVENTURECRAFT GOES ON THE ADVENTURECRAFT THREAD ONLY!)
If you have any problems concerning bugs in the actual map, such as getting stuck in areas or being glitched in a block, PLEASE report it immediately on this thread. If you are stuck, please jump out of it, if not possible follow the following:
Press F4, press T, type /noclip, fly out of stuck position, type /noclip /fly (IN THAT ORDER) , press F4 and continue. (and report )
- Do not eat consumable foods, or the Blood item. - Look CAREFULLY, all puzzles are SOLVABLE!
- Use the lantern sparingly, once its out, you're in big trouble. - Dual wielding is neccesary to complete the map! Use CTRL and a hotbar number to use it in your left hand, and use the left mouse button to use it.
- Do NOT let your sanity drain, if you go insane you WILL die! - To PULL crates towards you hold the CTRL key while using the power glove.
- Recommended you play in the dark, volume up with headsets, alone and in the mood to be scared - Enjoy!!!