Vechs, would you consider my map as CTM? Its not wool you hunt for but its really similar to your maps and they contantly get compare to your ones, so i think that but i would love to hear your opinion :biggrin.gif:
Yes, your series is definitely CTM. CTM isn't about the wool in particular, it's just about hunting for blocks to put on a monument of some kind.
I just chose wool because there's 16 of them, and they are not really used for anything too important besides beds, which can be provided in chests.
Hi Vechs, I have a few suggestions that should be on your To-Do list (and they may already be on it) :
- Change a few things in the OP : - Update the picture for Sea of Flame
- Put a picture for Endless Deep
- Remove Zisteau's LP of Sea of Flame and Kaizo(sorry Zisteau, I love your LPs, but your Sea of Flame one was stopped before the end and it just takes more space while there is Vechs' second post for LPs and all)
- Make 2 files to make a compilation (I don't care myself but a lot of people complain about it)
- Make .zip files for the first maps (Don't care either but people ask a lot for this)
- Put alternative downloads for each of your map because of people who can't access to mediafire.
- Update the community content post.
- Update your maps : - A LOT of traps in Kaizo don't work any more.
- Remove the forgotten chests in Sea of Flame, Endless Deep and Infernal Sky (there are also 2 chests of Light Gray Wool in Black Desert but it may be normal)
- Put a jumping part in the training map with usefuls infos like how far you can jump and how high you can fall without being hurt.
- Put my suggestion of "Misery Monument" in #8 ! :tongue.gif: (Post #4444 page 223)
I know it's a lot of work, and that you're already working on some of these, but you have a created a real community and it needs to be well maintained you know. :smile.gif:
While deleting Zisteaus videos on Sea of Flame makes sense to me, since they were never completed, don't delete the Kaizo Cavern ones. I would never have found them otherwise, and they've helped me, and I'm sure a lot of other people out when playing through your maps, since you learn a lot of little tricks from watching his videos.
Also, I feel the need to point out that for some reason, I could open 7zip files with Winrar. Is that normal? I don't use zip files often so I wouldn't know. XD
And out of curiosity, do you gain access to grass at some point in Sunburn Islands, in a chest or something? Or do you just play through the entire game without it?
Yeah, I didn't see any grass either, I don't think vechs put in grass, but he might have had it very well hidden.
You see, with this software called Cartograph G...
I can make maps of maps.
But i can also run scans of the entire map looking for one type of block in general...
The scans came up positive...
Really? Wait, is there no grass on Legendary? (Heck,I was planning on using it to decorate my house, you know, a nice lawn and some trees.)
Acording to my scans...
There's more grass on Legendary than Sunburn Isles...
And Sunburn had 1,200...
Legendary had almost 5,500...
These are new, just downloaded maps.
VECHS YOU LIAR!
The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything.
Hi Vech's, I'm currently working on a survival map for Minecraft with similar goals to yours. Am I allowed to call the Map "Super Hostile" if I state that you gave me the idea to start working on one, or should it be classified as CTM? Please respond.
PS: The map includes a texture pack which makes certain wool blocks look like stars. It's based off the super mario series and you need to collect the stars to beat the map.