1. Read the instructions the mod's page or post or whatever says for installation.
2. Follow those instructions, modifying based in what other readers have said, if it doesn't work first time.
3. If its working you did it right, and everything is okay. Eat an ice cream, build a tower, play the mod.
4. If it isn't working, try again after changing something.
5. If nothing is working, either YOU DID IT WRONG or THEY DID IT WRONG, and whoever did it wrong deserves a spanking.
6. Why do each of my points need a number?
7. Yes this has been said before. Don't complain, this isn't a real guide.
8. Comment positively about this and vote me for President/Prime minister/Emperor/Dictator for life/King/leader of something, except losers, because that joke isn't even funny.