I'm really hating this whitelist. Seriously. ALL of my images are hosted on imgjoe.com, and guess what? IT'S NOT ON THE WHITELIST. so ALL OF MY IMAGES ARE SCREWED.
Here's a few questions I have about it. Most normal users will not be able to answer them.
1. Is it planned to be kept or is it temporary?
2. If it's temporary, what's a rough estimate of when it will be removed?
3. Why not a blacklist?
4. Will the moderators be assigned to whitelist image hosting sites (like imgjoe.com) by request?
5. What about all of the people using personal websites to upload images?
6. How many times have you seen phishing as a problem on these forums?
I know phishing is a huge problem, but I personally would rather have to spend $20 to get minecraft again than have all of my images being screwed up forever. I really freakin hate this whitelist.