it's quite simple really if you have archive utility
disclaimer: this will not work unless you have archive utility or similar
1. go to the bin folder (user/libraries/application support/.minecraft/bin)
2. right click the .jar and open with archive utility
3. go to the folder called "minecraft" that appeared
4. install the mods like on a windows computer (put files in, delete META-INF)
5. select all of the files that are in the folder
6. select "compress XXX items"
7. find the file named "archive.zip"
8. rename it to minecraft.jar
9. drag it into the bin folder and replace
10. open minecraft normally
hope this helps XD (i have a mac AND a windows so its easy for me)
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Download my first mod, the Phyllium Crystal Mod, today!