I'm trying to update to version 1.4, but it won't work!
- I use a mac
- when it says would you like to update I say "yes" but then it says "failed to launch"
- I try updating in browser the same way, but then it says "failed to launch"
- I try to download minecraft all over again, so I do, but then it says "failed to launch" after I click "yes".
- I went to another user on my computer, and downloaded minecraft 1.4 there, and it works! But I can't go on that user again so I put the minecraft app on a travel-drive, then login to my user, and run the application off the travel-drive. It still doesn't work, because I get the exact same "failed to launch"
- Lately I can't even run 1.3 because as soon as I open the app it tries to update, then says "failed to launch". It doesn't even give me the option whether to update now or later.
What can I do to fix this problem someone please help.