I'd like a server with at least 7 people online at any given time, and at least 3-4 during the late hours.
- Must have a ton of open space to build on.
- I do not want to have to apply for my build in order to begin building, I'd rather be able to pick up some blocks and build in an open area
- Friendly players and admins.
- A list of all plugins used on the server.
- No creeper damage to the world's blocks.
- 24/7 with minimal lag
- Limited PVP. I'd rather not get my **** slapped just walking about.
- A public wheat farm, so I can start with some food in hand.
A plus but not necessary;
McMMO, without quests preferably.
PVP arena, preferably more than just your basic pvp. There's lot of nice team pvp mods.
Voice chatting software.
Obviously if you'd like to suggest a creative server most of these don't apply. I'm mostly just looking for somewhere to stay for my period in MineCraft for, and I'm pretty active.