In game name: wizardking2
What would you like to do?: Build up some traps with my tribe, uncover other tribe locations and build traps at their base.
Minecraft experience: Redstone Master
*Re*Staff position Application
Id love to be a Mod/Admin
Why you should be admin: because id love to help other people i love building and gathering to help id also want to help with different sorts of building and renovating
What would make you a good admin: because i have great experience with being admin. i dont abuse power, never have i
i have a good/fair sence of what id be doing Im always online helping members :biggrin.gif:
Experience in moderating: ive modded befor in alot other servers so i have a fair good knowledge of things and what nots about it and oping. i also know abit about plugin/scripts for plugins
Experience on our server: ive helped before repairing and adding things, especially to spawn ive helped with fun raids ive been on the server for about 6 weeks and done other fun things within zaks tribe
Will you help fund the server? In anyway i can because this is the greatest server ive ever been on and id love to help in any way at all
This is a new, almost vanilla PvP server only weeks old looking for new players to build a friendly and fun community.
Our world runs 24/7 and will be populated by the tribals and outlaws, as well as containing a whole range of exciting places to explore, treasure to find and server wide events!
Tribes are made up of like minded players who live together in beautiful cities, trade with other tribes and outlaws, manage their people and diplomacy as well as warring and raiding other tribes.
Outlaws live in the wilderness in secret bases, carrying their essentials with them and secretly hiding their stash. They survive where they can and sell excess resources and their services. With no alliegences they are free to sneak into the towns and cities to steal what they can, but they have no protection if they are caught and manhunted.
Nanurk's tips for tribes:
- Build to last and impress. People are more likely to join and be loyal to your tribe if it looks good, functional, far away from spawn and is secure.
- Build defences and traps to keep opportunistic outlaws at bay, organise defence strategies to help defend your city if another tribe attacks you
- Try to keep your location and warps secret for as long as possible, whilst trying to uncover other's
- Form strategic alliances and trade agreements with other tribes and outlaws to ensure you are adequately ready for war or manhunts
Longman's tips for outlaws:
- Keep your main base location secret, don't trust anyone and move around regularly.
- Trade with a tribe to develop a friendly ally where you can take refuge
- Carry only the essentials on you when in a dangerous area
- Use stealth when stealing from a tribe as if you're caught you could fall victim to an allied tribe manhunt
- Help a tribe during war for more successful and profitable raids
We try to run as vanilla as possible, however we have included these mods to improve the quality of our server, make staffing it easier and control excessive griefing
Obey all rules, if you break any of them you a subject to justified punishment by administrating staff.
- No hacking, cheating, exploits or clientside mods, we are checking!
- No X-Ray texture packs, we are watching you
- No excessive griefing is allowed, stashes, production buildings (such as farms), defences and defenders may be attacked however
- No flying, you will be automatically kicked if you do and banned if witnessed flying
- No spamming and arguing in general chat
- No abuse of a player in private message
- Respect our staff at all times!
Please report any offences of these rules if a member of staff is not online and the logs can be checked.
Please copy out this application and fill it out for possible whitelisting.
In game name:
What would you like to do?:
Minecraft experience: (megabuilds, server running, modding etc.)
You will be notified if successful in application and you can join using this ip:
Staff position (0 available)
You must already be whitelisted to apply for this position.
Just to make it clear: if you are new to the server do not bothe applying for this.
Why you should be admin:
What would make you a good admin:
Experience in moderating:
Experience on our server:
Will you help fund the server? (not essential):
In game name:jasonlala
What would you like to do?: have fun
Minecraft experience: none whatsoever
i would love to be an outlaw and just have fun with it
In game name:monkeyman657
What would you like to do?:build and raid :smile.gif:
Minecraft experience: ive been an op on many servers and a admin a few times ive towns and citys on other servers
In game name: Mauzuto
What would you like to do?: I'd like to join a tribe to steal for them. I think I'd like to push the pvp aspect of this theme...
Minecraft experience: Solo, so far. I have yet to find a server to start on.
In game name: ThatGuy721 Age: 14 Location: Connecticut, USA What would you like to do?: Well, I plan on being an Outlaw that ha scattered affiliations with different tribes, as well as different reputations with each. Minecraft experience: (megabuilds, server running, modding etc.) Well, I am pretty good with housing furniture, and other aesthetics such as knowing what building materials work best with what. I have administrated two servers, one of which is still up and running (though inactive).
In game name: IOUae159
Location: Washinton State, USA.
What would you like to do?:Be a tribesman.
Minecraft experience: Joined about 2 weeks ago and played singleplayer. Never been on a multiplayer server yet. Messed around with some redstone for pistons and know most of water/lava flow and features.
In game name: ActOfGod
Location: New Jersey
What would you like to do?: Survive and thrive on this server, while being a PvP threat. Not sure whether tribe or outlaw. Probably outlaw.
Minecraft experience: (megabuilds, server running, modding etc.) Uhm...playing on multiple RP and PVP servers such as Battlecraft and Lord of the Craft?