1. IGN: Gaylord_Douche
2. Age: 24
3. What do you like to do in game? Build houses, explore caves, work with other people.
4. Will you be an asshole? No.
5. And anything else you think I should know. My IGN does not do me justice.
1. IGN SolYViento
2. Age 17
3. What do you like to do in game? I like to build things that are functional (but not necessarily pretty). I'm also really into cave exploring and stuff.
4. Will you be an asshole? To griefers or extremely annoying people? Perhaps. But otherwise no way. :wink.gif:
5. And anything else you think I should know. I want to build a lot of things that will help everyone out.
Like a cool town center at spawn to help new people, community farm, etc.
Edited because I forgot my age. I just had a birthday, lol.
1. IGN: Azure_Serenity
2. Age: 24
3. What do you like to do in game? : Build, Explore, Hunt Baddies
4. Will you be an asshole? I'm too chill to be one
5. And anything else you think I should know: I don't do the artsy surface building stuff, but I can make a mean mineshaft (provided that damn Creeper doesn't suddenly appear around the corner like last time or I mine into a magma pit.)
1. IGN: Kikaito
2. Age: 19
3. What do you like to do in game?: Dig, make roads, build lighthouses/watchtowers/other high lookout points
4. Will you be an asshole? Not intentionally. I can be a bit of a moron though
5. And anything else you think I should know. I die. A lot. More than normal people. Even on peaceful. But that's half the fun! I'm also good at helping build things with other people and sharing supplies
Hours: I am very active although I do have a relationship and parttime job, I try to balance out my gaming and real life situations. I do log on atleast 3 hours per day. On the weekdays Im on to upwards of 8 to 10 hours. Ive once played from 3pm to 6am before.
Exp: although I bought beta yesterday. I have *cough cough* pirated it before and only played single player for a great while now. while I used invedit occasionally there were 3 to 4 of my maps that I played strictly legit on and accumulated 100 or more diamonds on. one of the maps, Ive played for about 20 hours in game altogether and havent died yet. im almost to the bedrock level on that map but i was too busy fortifying my base.
*The Good: I am very good at mining, using waterbucket techniques to mine through lava.
I am also very good at building underground cities. It is very time consuming, but it is needed to gain alot of resources quickly.
Lol, I know how to build an efficient draw bridge :biggrin.gif:
Can build a tnt cannon
Mine cart system id say if cubes were meters, about like 3000 meters out :tongue.gif: powered by redstone.
minimalistic survival. (Say im out on an exploration and forget about time and the abyss ascends down. I can use little to no resources to stay the night without dying)
Building towns are fun in my opinion.
And I give alot to to my servers I play on.
The bad* Not very good at killing monsters, I use traps to do that unless I have a bow :tongue.gif:
Mediocre on circuitry
it may take me later into the night for me to get online, if its a busy day for me. I'd say im always on atleast by 1am
Thats about it
About me?: Eh. Im just Eisteigimodee :biggrin.gif: btw its pronounced EE-Steeg-Gee-Moh-Dee.
My favorite thing to do is to sit down and play me some survival with music going :biggrin.gif:
specially if Im exploring new caves and caverns
1. IGN: WestCrowe
2. Age: Twenty
3. What do you like to do in game: Build, explore and of course meet new people.
4. Will you be an asshole: I'm offended you even have to ask.
5. And anything else you think I should know.: I'm easy to get along with, and I enjoy helping others with their project, when not busy with my own.