Hello all. I've been playing minecraft since about September, but these days I'm a bit lonely wandering around in my huge worlds all by myself and crave social interaction whilst I build my house, or bridge, or secret underground lair... Oops, I probably shouldn't have mentioned that last one!
Anyway, I'm looking for a server close to single player just with more people around. I'm really not interested in a server where you don't have to go and mine your own blocks to make your house as that's half the fun for me. I also don't want a world completely devoid of monsters and wildlife, sometimes they can be annoying (especially those evil chickens!), but without them it's way too easy! I'm also not big on the idea of PvP, though I'm not absolutely set against it either - maybe a world with pvp but with a safe spot when you just can't face the pointy end of a sword one more time would be fine. I'm not really sure what RP entails on minecraft, but it sounds like it might be fun, I'd have to experience it to know I guess. Oh and I'm in the UK, so a server that isn't half way around the world from me would be awesome.
So, err, yeah. I think that's everything.
- Ability to build without free hand outs.
- Close to single player experience with more people.
- Monsters and wildlife are a plus.
- Server close to the UK (or at least low latency).
- RP/ PvP I have no fixed opinions about.
- Whitelist sounds like a good idea, except if it prevents me logging in :tongue.gif:
- I've already upgraded to 1.3 so that may be a factor too!
Umm, so if your server sounds like that maybe I can try it out and build my unholy monstrosities in your neighbourhood! :biggrin.gif: