If you don't already know, bridges is a PvP game where you must mine, dig, craft, and smelt. Once you get all of your supplies, have made armour, and hopefully some weapons, you can choose to either wait to be invaded or you can build a bridge to the other areas. Whoever is the last person or last team standing wins. For more information on this game, check out YouTube. I recommend SkyDoesMinecraft.
Details For My Map:
- Either 4 teams of 2 can play or 4 teams of 1.
-There are 4 different biomes. A mushroom, a jungle, a tundra, and a forest. Each with its own ups and downs.
- Once on your biome, there will be a chest with chain boots and a wooden shovel for you (and your teammate).
- Each biome also comes with a clock, a crafting table, and a enchantment table that you must mine to get to.
- Each biome is 9 blocks total in height.
- Do not break anything until you get into your biome.
- No fighting until you get into your biome.
- If you want to record, it's fine. Just give me credit.
- DO NOT message me or friend me on xbox live. If you do I'll ignore and delete it. I will message you.
- You do NOT have to have a headset, but if you want to talk to other people then by all means. (Mine broke, so I won't be).
- That being said, please don't whine. It's just annoying to everyone who has to listen to you.
Now, I don't know when this will be up. I'm usually on almost every day, however. I'll figure out a time set one I see how many people are interested. I'm very strict on rules. If you break one I won't think twice about kicking you. If you see someone breaking these rules and I don't then just message me. If they're whining or being annoying, just kick them from party chat. If they are on game chat then message me.