Maybe my age has me biased, but when I think 'old school fighting games', one of the first phrases that would come to mind is 'button masher'. The first thing the video made me think of was Double Dragon, which wasn't exactly known for it's attack diversity. Besides, according to your profile most old-school games were old-school before you were born.
Doesn't mean I haven't played them. Which I have. Most old-school fighting games I've played aren't button mashers, it's just that a lot of people just do it.
This game though, is a button masher, and the lack of variety makes it pretty much the only way to win. So much wasted potential.
This looks pretty epic. I'll have to download it and then record myself playing later. Hopefully I don't completely suck at it. Also, it would be awesome if I could upload my custom skin and play as myself. There is nothing I love better than running around at night and beating mobs with my bare hands.
If you're on Windows, you'll need to install the XNA Framework Redistributable as stated on the website. Mac users will need the Mono runtime. Linux users will need... some patience until the Linux port of CraftStudio is ready
Oh, I was just about to ask why it wasn't opening for me. Thanks :b
I have no idea what this XNA framework thing is but I'll have to give it a look tomorrow once I have access to my computer again.
Hello, I have some ideas I would like to share with the community.
1. Make the zombie have a different special, as he feels like Steve skinned, and my video game pet peeve is RESKININg CHARACTERS
2. Add an "assist move" where the character calls in an ally. (e.g. Steve calling in a wolf to attack the character or a Pig man spawning a portal where other Zombie pig men come out)
3. New characters, like Enderman? or even a spider idk
4. A campaign mode where (like MK 9) you go threw as each character fighting all the others.
5. I was thinking of new maps like a NPC village or a cave
6. Along with 5 have the background do things like a ghast shooting at the players or chickens dropping eggs out of the sky this would add a bit more for level hazards (also make the option to turn these off because some people find these annoying)
Anyhow thanks a lot for taking your time to read this and my ideas would add a bit more to the game as of know all you do is fight as each character,
P.S. Please please please! Continue this project as this is one of the most creative spin offs of minecraft ever
- From Matthew