Whoever has no clue how to play this, follow these directions;
1. Hit the Windows button on your keyboard + R at the same time
2. Type %appdata%
3. Locate your .minecraft folder
4. Go to your bin folder located in the .minecraft folder
5. Download the new Minecraft.jar and drag it into the bin folder
6. Remove and Replace with the old one.
Note: If your old 1.7.3 jar still has mods on it that you don't want to re-add, make a backup.
@Wilberforce, you replace the minecraft.jar in your bin folder found inside the .minecraft folder which is accessed through type %appdata% in the start search bar if you have windows 7. otherwise i think you can just replace the folder directory, that bar in every folder screen.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Nothing is impossible. You're just too stupid to do it.