AHAHAH THATS FREAKING HILARIOUS, offensive, but funny as hell.
And EVERYONE NEEDS TO READ THIS. I played with the ocelots and spaning them from eggs. When you spawn them from eggs they need room to be able to run away from you and tall grass to hide in before they come up to you. So you can spawn them in an enclosed space so they dontjust run away, but make it a decent sized space with grass and use bonemeal to make tall grass then spawn one and walk to the edge and wait for them to come up to you THEN feed them the fish.
Complete update list
Ocelots - FINALLY CATS! Tamed with raw fish,Become cats when tamed. Pretty shy unless player is still(including cursor)
- Cats Spawn when ocelets are tamed,Wont be shy. Healed with Raw Fish
- New Skeleton AI
- Avoids sunlight,jumps in water or gets under shade
- Bug Fixes
- Players head is no longer backwards and still
- Zombies will not spin helpless when player is unreachable
- Zombies will not leap over fences
- Wolf tail bug fixed
- New Items
- Bottle of expirence
- Fire charge (Blaze fireball)
- Texture changes
- Dispener texture changed
- Sapling texture changed
- Apples drops from oak trees
FUTURE PLANS :
- Villager AI
- Netrual villagers
- If items if tooken from chest,Mayor will be mad
- Offical Modding support
- Easier Modding
- Red Dragons
- Possibly tamable and rideable
- Fish(2nd water mob)
POSSIBLE PLANS :
- Wolves will be deleted being replaced with dogs
- Dog will have its own folder for textures in minecraft.jar/mob folder
- Diffrent kinds
- Golden retriver(Most common,Spawns anywhere but MushroomIsland Biomes
- Putbull + Lab
Noooooooooo! Wolves must stay, they are VERY important and they are my favorite animal! WOLFIES ARE AMAZING IF THEY TAKE THEM AWAY I WILL DOWNGRADE MINECRAFT FOREVER! Plus, I get lots of free wool from Wolves killing .
I don't really mind that the Ocelots become cats when they are tamed. It seems to fit for me. Minecraft has always seemed to appeal to very primal instincts and there is something funny to me about primal Steve taming cats.
Attacking chickens is okay I guess if a bit annoying. I would like it, though, if the cats also had a use. It seems like the closest thing we have to "pest" in Minecraft right now is silverfish. They might be a natural enemy given that our cat often "chases" and catches spiders. Aren't silverfish and spiders somehow related? But, the cat wouldn't even have to eat the silverfish. They might just prevent the silverfish from spawning or appearing. Might be a good way to set up a home in a stronghold. Have a bunch of cats that roam the halls.
I'd love to see them curled up on the bookshelves in the library.