- I annotated the image with as many new items as I could find.
1. Strongholds have narrow passages and various rooms. What about other things beyond the stone bricks? Still naturally placed. That coal you see is nothing more than naturally occuring OUTSIDE of the stronghold.
2. Notch placed them. If they were natural, there would be brick stairs to mesh with the whole place better.
3. If you go to the forum thread that shows a teaser image of NPC village along with another image of entrance to stronghold, you'll notice a silvery grey thing which are supposed to be chains or ancient iron bars. So what you see are the same, except differently colored due to lighting engine.
5. Correct, most likely made to make 1-way passages. Its floating because ravine smashed the floor its placed on, I bet touching the door or pushing button will destroy it immediately.
7. Thats a red mushroom! :tongue.gif:
8. Could be a creeper.
9. Looks like a darkened area.
10. Probably creeper as well.
11. Pondering the same, but doesn't look spiky enough to be spikes.
12. Torches weren't placed naturally, Notch did it. Monsters most likely spawned in the shadows.
13. Herp. <.>
STOP RELASING NEWS ABOUT IT!
(It will make people more mad, because they must wait!)
I'd rather he'd tease me with images for the next month rather than just sit in the dark waiting. I'd like to know more about what will be added. Sky dimension for example, or how the NPCs will function in their villages.