The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything.
1) 4j will probably not add anything major that is not already in the pc version. 4j once stated that they wanted to take a different path and add a few things that the pc has but nothing major.
2) Mo'creatures would be nice and garys mini map also. Although tekkit would be nice it would probably have to be a separate game because of all of the mods in it and even if not that would take up too much of 4js time.
3) A file share option would be good because we cannot just simply download playable maps from the internet and play them like on the pc. Maybe later on they can add the other mods required for tekkit when they have some spare time and are not working too much on the other updates.
4) As far as stained glass, backpacks and etc. you guys will have to convince jens aka jeb at mojang to add those items in the pc version first before they put them on the Xbox though and bats maybe since they have bats already in the pc version.
5) They could add the other food like potatoes and carrots though since they are simple.
6) Text based commands like pc and if you have a chat pad then they will be even easier to use. It would make it easier to change the game mode from creative to survival or to teleport players for hunger games and other pvp maps.
I know it's kinda long but its straight forward and to the point. Do you have any suggestions based on what I said? Tell me what you guys think!