The possiblity that powers are brought onto Minecraft for the Xbox. These powers could be obtained by maybe finding a certain stone ex: the water stone is found somewhere inside a body of water, or the lava stone can be found in the Nether, teleportaion stone can be found in the end, etc. You can aquire stronger powers by collecting exp and using an enchantment table to choose the next level of your power/powers. I have a list of possible powers below. I think this can be used to make survival a lot more interesting, espically when you are playing with other players. I don't know if there are any mods like this but it would be pretty cool if implemented in the console. Feel free to add anymore power ideas you guys can come up with that could be fun and won't make the programmers do a lot of unecasary work. Try to use mechanics the game already has.
1.Teleportation- when used a menu you comes up that looks like a map, from there the person can click on the point in which they would like to teleport to, then a bar comes up that allows the user select the height in which they would like to teleport too.
2. Fire- the user is immune to fire and can hurl fire, similar to the bow action. Possibly even setting themselves on fire and using it as a defense. User leaves a trail of fire. Can make it rain fire.
3. Water- similar to fire. The user can breathe underwater and can swim and visualize much better underwater then other players. User can hurl water and possibly can carry a limitless supply of water blocks. Can make it rain.
4.Lava- exactly like water but with lava.
5. Animal Manipulation- Animals will not harm even if attacked, user can direct animals such as wolves to attack other players and npcs using the bow mechanic (select the animal and aim at the destination they want the animal to move to, if a user is selected instead of a destination, the animal will attack.
6. Mobs- can manipulate mobs in the same way as animal manipulation and can see clearly in every lighting, eyes glow.
7.Lightining- can hurl small electric bolts. User can electrify water as well as calling down lighting using the map method, similar to teleportation (call down lightning and a map menu comes up and you select the point you want it to hit). Immune to lightning.
8.Indestructable- cannot be harmed whatsoever. User can also deal much more damage
9. flying – can fly.
10.invisiblity- can turn invisible from all other players as well as on the map.
11.Super speed- can run much faster.
12. TNT- the user has the power of a creeper, almost like having a limitless supply of TNT (can blow up a certain radius of blocks) and is immune to explosions.
13. Plant- the user has a similar power as having an infinite amount of bone meal, but can turn sand into grass as well. Deserts into forests, jungles, or mushroom biomes. If the use it on walls, vines will grow. Can turn stone into moss stone.
14. Midas- can turn anything to diamond, gold, or iron blocks.
I really hate to say this, but after rereading all of your ideas, 75% of them are already in the game. You just want to make them so incredibly overpowered that there basically isn't a game left to play. Just an immortal character that can literally do everything and anything.
1. Teleportation - Already in the game. Ender Pearls, dropped by Enderman, teleport you to wherever they land when thrown at the cost of a small amount of hearts.
2. Fire - There are potions and armor enchants that make you immune/resistant to fire already. Flint and Steel can already be used to set things on fire as well has there being an enchant for Swords and Bows that sets things on fire when hit by them.
3. Water - There are ways to infinitely breathe underwater in Minecraft right now. Buckets and torches. Also, there is an enchantment for helmets that extends your breathing time underwater by and extra 45 seconds meaning you can stay under water for about a full minute. Buckets already allow you to carry an infinite amount of water and you can make infinite water sources.
4. Lava - Again, like water, buckets with lava.
5. Animal Manipulation - "Animals will not harm even if attacked" I'm not even sure what that means... Wolves already attack anything that attacks you or anything that you attack.
6. Mobs - Controlling mobs would turn into a greifers paradise. I'll pass on such feature. You also shouldn't be allowed to control something that is supposed to be your enemy.
7. Lightning - No comment other than I'll pass.
8. Invulnerable - Where is the fun in never being able to die in Minecraft? Why would you need to be able to do extra damage? You already can't die with this idea so there is no need for extra damage.
9. Flying - Already 2 ways to do this in Minecraft.
10. Invisibility - Already a way to do this if you're the host. Also, there is a potion on the PC version which we may or may not get that turns the player invisible.
11. Super Speed - Potions of Swiftness already in the game.
12. TNT - We already have TNT so there would be no need for a power that allows the player to blow up like a creeper. However, if this were added, the player must die like a Creeper when he explodes for it to be fair. Otherwise it's over powered.
13. Plant - Having the ability to change blocks from one thing to another and change biomes would be incredibly difficult, if not impossible on the Xbox 360, to implement into the game. Biomes especially since they are hard coded into the seed.
14. Midas - Having the ability to turn anything in the game into Diamonds, Iron, or Gold is so unbelievably overpowered that ridiculous isn't sufficient enough to describe it. We already have Creative Mode for infinite amounts of blocks. If you want more diamond, iron or gold go mine it or get it from Creative.