Well,when i try to play,it shows the mojang screen,but after seconds the app shuts down.My graphic card is GeForce 9400 GT(completely ignorant about these stuff so if i write anything stupid just put up with it...).If it's a problem with the graphic card,do i have to edit anything in the NVDIA control panel?Please help.
I went to nvidia control panel's options about 3D and chose the option which allows me to choose either having better quality,or bad quality but better output(or whatever it's called in english...).I chose better output,mcwin10 still doesn't work...
You're still trying to use that NVidia card. NVidia cards don't work for Win10, and you won't gain anything anyway.
Go to the NVidia Control Panel, Manage 3D settings, find Minecraft in Step 1, select integrated card in Step 2, then apply. That will force your computer to use the integrated card for MC only- all your other programs/games will remain unchanged.
* Open Device Manger. (Just type in "Device Manager" in Cortana)
* Expand "Display Adapters". You should have 2 (or more), one is your NVidia card, the first one is your integrated card (mine says "Intel HD Graphics 530". Yours might say something different if you have an AMD CPU.)
* Double click on it to open it's window.
* Click on the "Driver" tab, then click on the "Update Driver" button.
* For everyone, that's how you update (if necessary) your integrated graphics driver.
Now that we're sure the integrated graphics is up to date, open your NVidia Control Panel and do the steps I outlined above to select your integrated graphics for Minecraft.
The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything.
Ha ha,...what a step backwards for Minecraft W10 edition. So those with gaming machines and high end GPU cards cannot play unless they switch to integrated graphics. What kind of nonsense is that,..and why only Nvidia cards and not AMD that are effected?
Sorry for the very late reply,had issues with pc.Anyway,i searched for the Device Manager,expanded "Display Adapters",but it only showed "NVIDIA GeForce 9400 GT"nothing else.So,that probably means that i only have nvidia card,right?Anything else to do?
Ok, go into the NVidia Control Panel, manage 3d settings, select Minecraft, choose your card, then in the settings try turning off anti-aliasing. Basically, you're adjusting the settings for just Minecraft without changing the "global" settings or settings for other programs/games.
As a side note:
* I have a NVidia 970m card and it works fine. No difference with Win10 running either the integrated or NVidia card, but still I can run Win10 using my NVidia card with no problem. (Guess they fixed the NVidia compatibility problem....)
* Did you make sure your drivers are up to date? Use the Device Manger again to find your card and click on the "Update Drivers" button.
* As a side-side note, I've never heard of a computer that didn't have some sort of integrated graphics. Learn something new every day.....