I have found an issue with the game freezing if you place to many fences together. (you have to place many many fences for it to freeze) found the issue when I was building a roller coaster. I used the fences as the supports.
I have posted the issue before here http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/2657176-constant-game-freezing-help-please/
hoping to get the issue noticed so 4J can patch it.
My recent encounterments:
-slow map start up
-animals take a whole to follow food
-mic issues (robotic voice, mic lag, cut off)
-kicked to the main menu by an error and stuck on "Exiting game"
-dogs follow you even while they're still sitted
There was one but that I have seen so far and that was in a super flat world in creative mode. I have stumbled across some missing blocks in certain areas and when I go to walk across them the character would suddenly stop or become stuck into I back out away from them missing blocks. In order for me to fix the bug is to fill in that entire area with random blocks also it doesn't matter which blocks I used like tnt it would turn into a grass block instantly when I fill it in.
The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything.
I found 2 new bugs, 1- The first It is when you are under water, if you place a torch on a block in the water you can breathe for a second and do not need up 2- At night if a spider attacks you placing torches stop attack of spider
Try looking up when eating (or anywhere you are not looking at the cart, otherwise you will exit).
Yeah i know that,
what I mean is when you're out of a cart you can hold the trigger to eat until the hunger bar is full, in a cart, if you look up and hold the trigger it only eat once.
thanks for the reply
Hey all, im running a server and im experiencing lots of lagg.
When im in double screen with a friend it gets very laggy, with and without other online people in game.
I get a error message when im messaging in a chat or message directly to a friend when im running a server at the same time. The game asks if i want to save the world. When i say i want to it doesnt save/load.
When im playing online in my server and someone is talking trough a mic in the game i get laggs in the sound. No problems with laggs in games when im not doing anything like above.
There are mostly 2 to 6 people online (me included)
My up and download speed should be good enough. (downloadspeed 30mbps/uploadspeed 8mbps)
Is there anything i can do to get less laggs? Or is this something the developers of minecraft should fix?
Im also wondering if there are any other people who are having these lagg issues.
I've expirenced nearly all those bugs/glitches (most annoying a 40+hour save corrupted but I got it back-now I'm just worrying about mine and my friends 650+hour save from over 6months of work) but I found a new one just yesterday. I was on a minecart on one of our railways (this one is in the sky btw) to get to one of our other bases when my friend joined the game. As soon as he joined, the minecart disappeared and i fell off of the railway to the jungle below. Lucky I had one of my best sets of armour (including feather falling IV-a life saver, literally!!) otherwise I would have died. Just saying that if ur in a mincart and someone joins the game, you glitch out
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Check out my YouTube channel where I upload regular content including games such as Minecraft, Call of Duty, other racing games etc. Maximoford YT Channel
The biggest issue I've had is that teleporting does not work in offline mode. But also, blocks that I mine will reappear, then disappear in a few seconds. There is usually no sound when walking. Animals tend to ignore my "animal bait" that I'm holding, until I go out of their range and approach them again. Oh, and also yesterday we had an issue with other players not showing up on the map in online or offline mode, but I'm not sure if it's a glitch or just something switched in the settings. I'd really appreciate if you could look into these few things, and try your best to get it fixed.
I forgot to kention that in online mode I would get caught on doors and chests. I'd get the walking animation, only to have it lag right back to my original position in a loop. It doesn't last very long, but it still gets confusing and pretty annoying after a while.
I'm unsure whether this is a glitch or not but I'm posting it anyway.
I made a huge glass sphere and filled it with water, and broke it up into sections less than 20 blocks square. Then I spawned in a bunch of squid, so it would be a nice aquarium kind of thing. If I leave the sphere and come back, the squids have despawned. I've also seen them swim out of the glass into thin air, just like the barnyard animals do with fences.
Dunno if squids are meant to despawn like that or not, but I'm sad that I have to manually spawn squids in every time I want to show it to someone.
These are the bugs that I have encountered thus far:
1. Every time I log into Minecraft, I spawn on the roof of my house.
2. Massive lag in local multiplayer. It is difficult to open chests or even walk around our property without tons of horrid lag and we only have two medium-sized houses and gardens on our chunk-sized property.
3. My dogs will sometimes warp to me even if I had told them to sit. This usually happens when I'm far away from them.
4. Dogs will sometimes disappear if another player has bumped into them.
5. Walking next to a chest will cause you to get stuck in it.
6. Sometimes there will be no sound when moving items around in the inventory or to or from a chest.
7. Hostile mob spawns at night are decreased tremendously when both of us are in the same dimension. However, if one of us is in the Overworld, while the other is in the Nether, there are many, many more mobs in both dimensions. One night (in-game), I was in the Overworld and encountered and killed four Endermen, as well as countless other Spiders, Zombies, Creepers, etc. while my fiance was in the Nether collecting quartz and ran into ten-twelve Ghasts or so. The next night was much the same. This continued until he came back from the Nether. We were both in the area around our house and there was hardly a mob in sight. And even then, there were many more Creepers than anything else. No Endermen and hardly any other mobs.
8. I have noticed occasionally that sometimes torches will glitch all over the screen, even if there aren't any torches around. Light will streak across the screen in a glitchy fashion.
9. Animals are extremely reluctant to follow when holding their food of choice. Sometimes some will pay attention and the others won't, causing those that don't to dart out of their pens. This cycle continues until I just give up and kill the ones that escaped. Much of the time, they will start out paying attention and no matter how slowly you walk, they just lose interest and wander off.
The lag on local multiplayer is excruciating. We downloaded a skygrid map and it was unplayable due to lag, every time one of us went to jump it didn't happen, took literally six to seven seconds to close inventory, etc