The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything.
I found 2 new bugs, 1- The first It is when you are under water, if you place a torch on a block in the water you can breathe for a second and do not need up 2- At night if a spider attacks you placing torches stop attack of spider
Try looking up when eating (or anywhere you are not looking at the cart, otherwise you will exit).
Yeah i know that,
what I mean is when you're out of a cart you can hold the trigger to eat until the hunger bar is full, in a cart, if you look up and hold the trigger it only eat once.
thanks for the reply
The biggest issue I've had is that teleporting does not work in offline mode. But also, blocks that I mine will reappear, then disappear in a few seconds. There is usually no sound when walking. Animals tend to ignore my "animal bait" that I'm holding, until I go out of their range and approach them again. Oh, and also yesterday we had an issue with other players not showing up on the map in online or offline mode, but I'm not sure if it's a glitch or just something switched in the settings. I'd really appreciate if you could look into these few things, and try your best to get it fixed.
I forgot to kention that in online mode I would get caught on doors and chests. I'd get the walking animation, only to have it lag right back to my original position in a loop. It doesn't last very long, but it still gets confusing and pretty annoying after a while.
These are the bugs that I have encountered thus far:
1. Every time I log into Minecraft, I spawn on the roof of my house.
2. Massive lag in local multiplayer. It is difficult to open chests or even walk around our property without tons of horrid lag and we only have two medium-sized houses and gardens on our chunk-sized property.
3. My dogs will sometimes warp to me even if I had told them to sit. This usually happens when I'm far away from them.
4. Dogs will sometimes disappear if another player has bumped into them.
5. Walking next to a chest will cause you to get stuck in it.
6. Sometimes there will be no sound when moving items around in the inventory or to or from a chest.
7. Hostile mob spawns at night are decreased tremendously when both of us are in the same dimension. However, if one of us is in the Overworld, while the other is in the Nether, there are many, many more mobs in both dimensions. One night (in-game), I was in the Overworld and encountered and killed four Endermen, as well as countless other Spiders, Zombies, Creepers, etc. while my fiance was in the Nether collecting quartz and ran into ten-twelve Ghasts or so. The next night was much the same. This continued until he came back from the Nether. We were both in the area around our house and there was hardly a mob in sight. And even then, there were many more Creepers than anything else. No Endermen and hardly any other mobs.
8. I have noticed occasionally that sometimes torches will glitch all over the screen, even if there aren't any torches around. Light will streak across the screen in a glitchy fashion.
9. Animals are extremely reluctant to follow when holding their food of choice. Sometimes some will pay attention and the others won't, causing those that don't to dart out of their pens. This cycle continues until I just give up and kill the ones that escaped. Much of the time, they will start out paying attention and no matter how slowly you walk, they just lose interest and wander off.
My cousin and I were playing co-op online and building a tower. At one point, my character started getting jittery (screen and character shaking up and down) and getting stuck when I'd try to jump onto certain blocks on the outside wall, sometimes on the inside. Also it seems the source of that is some blocks that have been built by my cousin are invisible to me and so from my view he's walking on air, and I can't even jump onto that space w/o the game rejecting me as if I were trying to occupy the same space. I COULD see the block when it was taking damage from him. Getting dropped from server randomly and he doesn't. Every time I come back, more blocks seem to disappear. Materials mainly involved were cobblestone and wood planks. He and I have ceased working on our project because of it. We're moving on to a new world in the interim as long as it continues to be a problem. If it gets fixed, we'll be able to resume our building.
The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything.
while most of these sound like just bad connections or to many people in a game or having all players too close to each other causing the problems in game my biggest problem is the leaderboards have stopped working, this has been for a long time now...
I build huge farms and would like to track my farming stats please fix!!!!
same here...leaderboards are jacked
its not an answer to your problem but it could be a temporary quick fix............place a block in that "space" the invisible block would then reapear......the block you just placed would still be in your inventory.
been having the same issue but that trick seemed to work