Minecraft Spellbound Caves Ep 2: Completely Surrounded by Mobs
Things start to get interesting as I begin this episode completely surrounded by mobs. Thankfully I took the time to build up my protective fort so I can keep the nasties at bay. I head back into the cave to see what lies beyond the darkness.
Description by Vechs - this is the first Super Hostile map made from the ground up supporting enchanting and brewing, and the first map created after the armour changes in Minecraft 1.0. Expect wonderful loot, enchanted items, potions, and plenty of monsters to put your awesome items to use against!
1) Find and complete the Victory Monument.
2) Find wool in chests scattered around the map, do NOT use dyes or spider string for wools!
3) You may craft the Iron, Gold, and Diamond blocks.
4) Use at least Easy difficulty, and never Peaceful.
5) Do not leave the boundaries of the map and go into normally generated Minecraft terrain.
6) Survive in any way you can think of. (Yes, you can mine, craft, and place blocks.)
7) You may use spider string wool and sheep wool to craft beds and other items, but not for the Victory Monument.
8) I hate you, die in a fire.
A mixed bag in this episode of Minecraft Spellbound Caves. I go back to finish off and clear out the Blackened Library area and manage to find another wool. However, I get a little over excited and make some silly mistakes. As predicted, Vechs provides me with yet another enhanced Zistonian Battle Sign - so my earlier loss is made up for!
Just watched episode one. Awesome video. So good in fact that I must not watch further.
You have enticed me to do an LP of this map also, therefore I mustn't spoil it for myself.
Thank you! It's a wonderful map. Post your YouTube link once you've uploaded would love to watch.
BTW, next ep:
Minecraft Spellbound Caves Ep 5: WTFBBQPWNED
A mixed bag in this episode of Minecraft Spellbound Caves. I go back to finish off and clear out the Blackened Library area and manage to find another wool. However, I get a little over excited and make some silly mistakes. As predicted, Vechs provides me with yet another enhanced Zistonian Battle Sign - so my earlier loss is made up for!Minecraft Spellbound Caves Ep 6: Tenuous Crystals
First of all, I made a big mistake in recording, and lost about 10-15 minutes of footage. The problem is, is that the footage was crucial because it showed my assault on the wool store room. I thought it was pretty cool, and was devastated when I realised the error in recording during editing :sad.gif:
However, I do manage to complete another area, grab the wool, save the girl, kill most of the bad guys and escape as the hero - so it all evens out :smile.gif: