I'd suggest you add links to each of their profiles... that might be a bit more helpful than just writing their names down. Having their specific section next to their names for the sectional mods would also help.
Or is this just to see who go chosen?
This was to keep you up to date on who's currently on the staff. More moderators will be added soon, we'll make an announcement to present them.
If you follow the link I added to the OP you can see what sections moderators belong to and follow the links to profiles. memberlist.php?mode=leaders
This information can also be found by clicking the bottom "The team" link.
A couple questions...
1. Do you get paid? Like are you considered working with Notch that you get paid?
2. If not, how can we earn it?
3. Can you answer #2 or is that not allowed?
1. i dont believe so, they are in a group called admins not mojang. they are not directly affiliated with notch. maybe citric
2. you cant? your barely out of the water and just got here man.
3. i can try, this is my opinion
no offence but that was a stupid list of questions. this isnt some cheap shot site where any member can come on and be admin for being nice to the owner for 2 days. And wtf? if not, how CAN we earn it? what the heck do you mean. if admins dont get paid we sure as hell dont. C'mon bro you know better, any further questions address the FAQ or if it is a big deal address the support team. or if you want to talk about some problems start a thread in the appropriate forum.