1. Wait for someone to update SDK's guns and their requirements
2. Download and install SDK's guns
3. Download and install the latest TooManyItems and SinglePlayerCommands
4. Spawn a shotgun
5. Blow an enderman's head off
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Rainbow Dash is Mah Laz0r. Your Argument Is Invalid.
I will be activating my nether portal and summoning the eternal best known as gar'thok to slay all endermen going to my predetermined area and building a new portal to start looking for a village or something
1. Gen a new SP map to check things out.
2. Continue playing SP until MCEdit updates for 1.8
3. When it's updated, gen a new server map and load it up.
4. Find the perfect place to plop this down!
5. Get my private server back up...test the hell out of it...then I can concentrate on stocking up instead of deciding where I'm going to live.
I'll empty all the chests before I save the schematic so all the SPC stuff I made isn't carried over. The bridge on the right side will have another bridge mirrored on the other side of the island (with the tree) extending out to the top of a nearby mountain or structure.
I'll construct a wall around a village including towers gatehouses and surrounding moat with traps like endless pits and such. Then I'll biuld a castle on the inside of the wall around the town hall. Enslave the NPCs and then go exploring.